Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iphone on 02 contract

• 30-11-2014 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

wonderin if someone can help me ,my sister got a phone on contract with 02 and never used it but said i could have it would it still work,she went to austrailia for work ,she never cancelled her contract with them

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,583 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it will work with an O2 sim in it and that's about it. O2 will unlock it if you ask nicely and if the contract has been settled up on good terms.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭tramoreman77

really?thats good thanks so much

Advertisement