Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Spurs v Everton

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,290 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Everton win, Tottenham are giving away points at home. 4 home defeats already is it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Everton win. Under 2.5 goals I reckon. Our defense has improved a lot and Spurs are brutal.

Then again.... We never beat them away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,851 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

With he fact Everton had to travel on Thurs for their Europa League match while Spurs were at home for theirs, I'll go for a Spurs win here. Could be any scoreline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

rob316 wrote: »
    Everton win, Tottenham are giving away points at home. 4 home defeats already is it?

Everton look to be there for goals anyway, Eto'o, Barkley, Mirallas and Lukaku is a formidable prospect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Talib Fiasco

0-0 stalemate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Spurs midfield looks pretty weak to me so I expect Everton to win 2 nil.

Brilliant strike

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Great goal. Can spurs come back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Couldn't stop laughing at Martinez shouting towards the ref just now (41st-42nd minute) thinking of this...

:D

He finally managed to get a goal. Nice finish

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

Harry Kane is making a huge difference to that Spurs team up front. Even when he is not on the ball he is making good intelligent runs and pulling defenders out of position. I think he is going to be a very special player for a long time.

Edit: Afterthought, he'll probably end up at City or Chelsea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

He's got a lot of stick for not scoring, and lot of it fair enough as a striker, but I think he mostly does pretty well for the team and Im really glad he scored. Hard to know why it hasnt worked so far from him as his finishing was always one of his strong points in Spain.

Didn't catch the start, watching the darts, is it an even enough game? Spurs deserve their lead?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭Frankie Lee

McCarthy is badly missed for Everton

• Registered Users Posts: 6,333 ✭✭✭bad2dabone

Happy for soldado he seems a decent fella.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,868 ✭✭✭Andersonisgod

Loving that Soldado goal, his overall game is so strong, he's just desperately lacked a goal and there it is, delighted for him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,978 ✭✭✭✭eagle eye

McCarthy is badly missed for Everton
    Big time, Spurs are getting through their midfield quite easily without him there to break up play.

Thought Coleman was in there. Ball to him should have been a bit better

Everton turning the screw here.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 54,641 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Cant ever see Lamela becoming a great spurs player. I reckon he'll be gone in the summer

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Definite penalty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 701 ✭✭✭Paco Rodriguez

Lapin wrote: »
    Definite penalty

Ahh not really

Lapin wrote: »
    Definite penalty

Went down very easy, no way for me.

Advertisement