Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help with auto tuning new smart tv

• 30-11-2014 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 441 ✭✭

Hello, I bought a new LG smart tv and I am trying to auto tune it, I have selected UPC as my cable service provider.... Then it askes me what the fequency code is and the net work ID!

I have no idea what these could be... can anybody help please? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

Hello, I bought a new LG smart tv and I am trying to auto tune it, I have selected UPC as my cable service provider.... Then it askes me what the fequency code is and the net work ID!

I have no idea what these could be... can anybody help please? :)

For Upc you need to hook up the UPC set top box to the tv, there is no tuning requred. Simply hook up the box with the scart or hdmi cable, depending on the box you have and then press the source or av button to select the socket you are connected to.

If you are trying to tune in the Analog service ...which is only available in cabled areas you need to change to the analog settings.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 19,873 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sam Russell

You use the Horizon box, not the TV to receive the pictures. They do not use the tuner in the TV.

The smart bit is used to connect to the internet.

Advertisement