Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

S3 vs S4 mini

• 30-11-2014 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭

I am currently changing networks and have the option on my preferred tarrif of the full size S3 or the S4 mini. I am leaning towards the S3 just necause it has the bigger screen and is slightly slimmer. Am I right?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,780 ✭✭✭sentient_6

Fairly poor options in my opinion. Is that all your being offered?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

What network are you changing to and is it bill pay?

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭The Letheram

Ya. Low value tarriff to be fair. Just wondering which was the best of the 2. I don't do much with a phone bar a litrle web browsing and actually using it as a phone.

projectgtr wrote: »
    What network are you changing to and is it bill pay?

Bill pay with tesco. 500 mins, 500 text and 15gb data for €30.

Bill pay with tesco. 500 mins, 500 text and 15gb data for €30.

Shop around.

• Advertisement

Vodafone are nowhere near on price. 3 coverage is terrible out here. E mobile I know little about and O2 and Tesco are the one. It is my best price point I think but what aboit the phones?

Vodafone are nowhere near on price. 3 coverage is terrible out here. E mobile I know little about and O2 and Tesco are the one. It is my best price point I think but what aboit the phones?

I was about to say go to a o2 store and see what they can offer on they're 35 pm plan but the plan is ****e. There's a balance at that price i guess.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,462 ✭✭✭projectgtr

Both are quite similar, how much are they working out? The Z1 Compact is quite cheap on that plan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,466 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

Full size S3 is a great phone.
    I had one for 2 years and loved it. Indeed, I've a S5 now and really if I'm honest, the s3 handled stuff better.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭hernie

S3 with Android 4.4.4 from CyanogenMod is a nice snappy responsive phone. Mine had become sluggish on the official Samsung 4.3 rom

• Advertisement
Advertisement