Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cauldron Marinated Tofu Pieces

Options
  • 30-11-2014 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I am having real difficulty finding these recently. I even tried to order them online but they're out of stock. They're still listed on the Cauldron website as an available product. I used to find them in Tesco but they disappeared a while back.

Anyone seen them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭sok2005

Not sure where you are but they are available in Tesco in Wilton, Cork.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Boo!! I'm in Dublin. I don't love them that much to drive to Cork for them. :) But good to know they're still available. Thanks so much for your post.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭bedlamaticable

If it's any use I spotted them in tesco dundrum and in tallaght recently enough. Failing that The Hopsack in Rathmines I think stock them (I can double check tomorrow that they do if that's somewhere you can get to!) or the staff tthere are brilliant and would order them in for you I'm sure!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

Great. Thanks so much.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Slaphead07

Wurly wrote: »
    Great. Thanks so much.;)

Tell me now... how do you use them? I ask because I'm slightly addicted to the baked marinated tofu sold in Blazing Salads. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,940 ✭✭✭Mr.Saturn

Failing The Hopsack (and I don't think it ever fails in this area), I'm 95% sure that Tesco Rathmines still stock them.

Am I losing it or have Cauldron shrunk their falafel in the last couple of years?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,228 ✭✭✭Breezer

Tesco Merrion had them in the last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭monicafussy

Tesco Clarehall have them

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭quaalude

Tesco on Baggot St Upper too.

Advertisement