Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

medals mounted

Options
  • 30-11-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭

The missus has done lots of marathons and has a number of medals from them, I was thinking of getting them framed and mounted for Xmas, anyone know where they do it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭sgarvan

I got a jersey framed from these guys and it was fantastically done. They may cater what you want. Highly recommended but not northside.

http://www.framexperts.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭Rashers72

Skerries frameworks opposite Supervalu beside the church in Skerries. Gerard is the guy. I have seen something similar in their window.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Rashers72 wrote: »
    Skerries frameworks opposite Supervalu beside the church in Skerries. Gerard is the guy. I have seen something similar in their window.

I would also recommend Ger Boylan.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,440 ✭✭✭The Davestator

I saw a company called Hit the Wall designs on facebook. They're not framed, but are for hanging medals from which look good if you have a few to display.

I asked and they're €25 each. No links to them but getting one for a mate for Xmas

Advertisement