Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card & Material supplies , wholesale etc

Options
  • 30-11-2014 9:53pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7

Hi guys , new user here. Im not sure if this is the right forum or not.

Looking to source an online store or and an irish supplier (preferably) that deals in selling art or craft supplies in a small quantity or on a mass scale. Looking for paper and card as im in the stages of re searching & sourcing my material for my product on my label.

If anybody can help that would be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Jennywhite

Cork Art Supplies are very good. They have everything and are quite efficient. I have ordered a good bit of paint, brushes etc from them in the past and have no complaints. I would recommend them.

• Registered Users Posts: 959 ✭✭✭maringo

Evans art suppliers are great. They post out too very fast.

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/evans-art-supplies-dublin-3

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7 NAKA

hey thanks for the replies, But im looking for actual suppliers and distributors or people who supplie units at 900 sheets plus, those art suppliers mark ups are way way to much and are unrealistic if i want my idea to work out financially.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

Where are you based?
    There are paper merchants around the country, would always recommend a local supplier.
    Print trade supplier I can recommend in Dublin: http://www.realtpaper.ie

I am based in Clonsilla Dublin 15. It would be nice to support local but i cannot find anywhere thats near enough when searching on google. I just dont know what to put in

Thanks for your help to, its highly appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,980 ✭✭✭minikin

You're spoiled for choice:
    Paper assist in baldonnell
    Paperlinx on fonthill road
    Antalis in finglas
    To mention just a few
    (And of course Realt in Baldoyle if you want excellent service)
    Mostly sell a few thousand sheets at a time, but they might make an exception.

cool thanks iv gotten a few there and i have sent through an email :) thanks for everything

Advertisement