Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Centaurplus C11

Options
  • 30-11-2014 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭

I'm wiring up a Centaurplus C11 single channel heating clock.

I've live and neutral coming off the 3amp fused socket, then I've a live neural earth from the boiler and again from the pump.
    So I've basically 3 live wires and 3 neutral wires, I just want to know what goes where on the backplate?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭crasy dash

How was it wired before was there a timer switch are you just replacing that is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭Par1

Depends on if system required is volt free or not.

Volt free.
    Feed clock L+N Do not put voltage onto terminal 2 just use terminal 2+4 as circuit for external controls

Voltage required
    Feed clock L+N loop live to terminal 2 then use terminal 3(off) or 4 (on) as output depending on what set-up you require

You dont mention stats or zone valves so pump and boiler lives can come on with output (pump may need P/L if it requires an overrun) neutrals can be linked together.

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Hannibal

crasy dash wrote: »
    How was it wired before was there a timer switch are you just replacing that is it?

There's an existing analogue Flash immermat. The boiler is just a standa.Ideal boiler and the pump is a standard circulating pump. All standard nothing fancy

Follow PAr1's post and you wont go wrong.

If you need any more advice just post and we will help you:)

Double check your connections when your done and you'' be fine.

Best of luck

Follow PAr1's post and you wont go wrong.

If you need any more advice just post and we will help you:)

Double check your connections when your done and you'' be fine.

Best of luck
    When he says neutrals can be linked together does he mean all 3 neutrals?
    Or does he wire the input neutral to the feed. Then link the pump and boiler neutrals together separately and if so where do they go?

• Advertisement

Easiest Way is get all 3 neutrals join them in a connector take a link of cable(blue) from this connector to the terminal N.

Easiest Way is get all 3 neutrals join them in a connector take a link of cable(blue) from this connector to the terminal N.

Sorted despite the late hour I gave it another twist. Thanks for the help lads

Hannibal wrote: »
    Sorted despite the late hour I gave it another twist. Thanks for the help lads

Glad you got it sorted and you learnt something as well in the process!!!

Advertisement