Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Marketing

Options
  • 01-12-2014 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 22

Looking at doing the MSc in Marketing next year, anyone on here have any experience of it? What's the workload like? I imagine being a conversion course that it's pretty severe, would I be right in assuming? And for someone coming from a Arts background how difficult is it to pick up in general? Any insight would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭poisonated

It is pretty intensive...well this semester at least anyway. It is about 20 class room hours a day and you are supposed to study 2 hour per every 1 hour in the class. There are a tonne of assignments as well.You study some very interesting things such as management, finance, and Integrated marketing communications. You also study some fairly boring stuff such as Business Research Methods (which is essentially SPSS). Overall, I would recommend it!!

Advertisement