Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Android Under €100

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭Poulgorm

The OP needed a front facing camera. The Moto E doesn't have one.

• Registered Users Posts: 335 ✭✭kevinroche3333

Ordered Moto E Monday from 3 for 89e, delivered Tuesday, very happy!

Highly recommended to anyone intending to buy efficient, value for money, good quality smartphone for christmas etc

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Thanks for all the info. Wanted a phone for my Mam and was looking at the Moto G or the Sony M2. Have decided on the Moto G 5 now as the big screen is the deciding factor and it's reduced in Argos too. Happy out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

They are closer to €200 than under €100

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

BostonB wrote:
    They are closer to €200 than under €100

I know that but I'm not the OP. I wouldn't have even known about the Moto G only for this thread. Others may be in same position so just sharing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭TheCoolWay

ended on with the s3 mini on vodafone. they don't offer any better at that price on android. present for a "novice" android user

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

Ordered Moto E Monday from 3 for 89e, delivered Tuesday, very happy!

Highly recommended to anyone intending to buy efficient, value for money, good quality smartphone for christmas etc

any reason why you didn't buy from Tesco Mobile for 10 euro cheaper? Just curious. It comes 'Sim free' too and you could use your 3 SIM.

Advertisement