Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

iPhone 5S camera won't open on lock screen

• 01-12-2014 1:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭

Ever since updating to ios 8.1.1 my camera won't open properly, it'll open for a second but then the screen goes black and I have to hit the home button to return to the lock screen and enter pin and open the camera nornally. Anyone else experience this?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 331 ✭✭fergusb

Had something similar to this a while back, I just powered off my phone and back on again and has worked without issue every since.

Advertisement