Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When do you first notice the TV getting better during the run up to Christmas?

Options
  • 01-12-2014 1:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

When do you first notice the TV getting better during the run up to Christmas?

In my opinion I would say a week to a week and a half before Christmas.

What do you think/

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

getting more drunk

beer glass googles

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

When Home Alone is on the first time

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Miss MC.W.

Yesterday :-)
    Already. When 'The Polar Express' was on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Does it get better,im not so sure

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

delw wrote: »
    Does it get better,im not so sure

This year I have to agree, there is NOTHING so far on any of upcoming TV schedules that I would class as must see TV.

Time to stock up on jigsaws,dvds and board games this Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

I have all my favourite Christmas films on DVD but there really is nothing like seeing that they're on TV. It really does mean that Christmas is coming. I don't have Sky Movies though so I'll have to stick to the DVDs this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

I have all my favourite Christmas films on DVD but there really is nothing like seeing that they're on TV. It really does mean that Christmas is coming. I don't have Sky Movies though so I'll have to stick to the DVDs this year.
    Honestly you are missing nothing,their christmas channel seem to have the rights to about 10 or 15 movies which get recycled every 2nd day ( or feels that way anyway )

Advertisement