Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Call of duty advanced warfare ps4 clan

Options
  • 01-12-2014 7:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

Setting up an irish clan, if interested you can add me on ps4 "U-Bat-Fastard" or search the name of the clan "irish laaads" on the app :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,011 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Should probably post it here instead: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=501

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭markc2951

anyone tell me does the cod need an online pass with the disk eg if i buy it used??

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Niallfitz1

Hi I'm new to call of duty advance warfare and just wondering if it's best to join a clan for online games

Hi I'm new to call of duty advance warfare and just wondering if it's best to join a clan for online games

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

It's easier (and more fun) to play with people but you don't need to play with people. Playing solo can be more frustrating if you have bad randomers on your team. Tends to get boring quicker too.

• Advertisement

Niallfitz1 wrote:

How old are you niall.theres a few of us that play together some nights.does be a bit of crack clan tag is [irl]

im am 23

Niallfitz1 wrote: »
    im am 23

Ye can send me an invite if ye want psn name is niallftzptrck8

Ok ill add ya..mine is markc__2951

Advertisement