Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student account still getting charged fees

Options
  • 01-12-2014 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 44

Hi, 
    I changed my account to a student account(visited my branch and did it in person) when i went back to college there in September but now i have received notice that i'm still to be charged full fees for this quarter.

Is there someone i can contact over this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

d_dools wrote: »
    Hi, 
    I changed my account to a student account(visited my branch and did it in person) when i went back to college there in September but now i have received notice that i'm still to be charged full fees for this quarter.

Is there someone i can contact over this?
    Hi d_dools,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear this, Third level student accounts are exempt from transaction fees, maintenance fees and other service charges.

Full details can be viewed here

If you contact your branch directly they can look into this for you, contact details for you branch can be found here

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Nicola

Advertisement