Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sun Holiday in January

• 01-12-2014 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi all. Im guessing this is the right place to post this. Looking for a sun holiday this january and preferable in the middle to low price range. Can anyone reccommend a destination? not looking for extreme heat or anything just somehwere warm enough for say shorts and a t shirt. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Mr_Red

Darrenon91 wrote: »
    Hi all. Im guessing this is the right place to post this. Looking for a sun holiday this january and preferable in the middle to low price range. Can anyone reccommend a destination? not looking for extreme heat or anything just somehwere warm enough for say shorts and a t shirt. Thanks.

Hurghada is Egypt is lovely that time of year

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭Darrenon91

Thanks for the reply. I had looked at egypt. Hurghada is a bit expensive. Sharm el sheikh is within my price range but struggling to find flights that suit. What about malta? would that be hot enough in jan?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Meathlass

Darrenon91 wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply. I had looked at egypt. Hurghada is a bit expensive. Sharm el sheikh is within my price range but struggling to find flights that suit. What about malta? would that be hot enough in jan?

No, I was there in February a few years ago and it was cold enough. You'd definitely need a coat.

Advertisement