Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa in Castlebar

Options
  • 01-12-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭

I know it's a bit early but I have a little niece and nephew visiting at the weekend, 6th and 7th, and I'd love to bring them to see santa. My kids are a bit big for it now but would love to see their cousins visiting Santa. Anyway my question is does anyone know when Santa will be visiting Castlebar? And who has a good one. Mayo leisure point has santa from the following weekend so no good to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭P_Cash

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I know it's a bit early but I have a little niece and nephew visiting at the weekend, 6th and 7th, and I'd love to bring them to see santa. My kids are a bit big for it now but would love to see their cousins visiting Santa. Anyway my question is does anyone know when Santa will be visiting Castlebar? And who has a good one. Mayo leisure point has santa from the following weekend so no good to me.

Try rices, but it will be busy, might not be in though, 7th a bit early

• Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Was with a grand-daughter in Westport House last year.

Very good Santa and Mrs Santa ( telling stories )

Don't know when it opens this year, but well worth a visit

Advertisement