Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get my Order installed

Options
  • 01-12-2014 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

I signed up for your efibre on 31/10/14, I was told then that it would take 10 days to 2 weeks to get it installed. After 2 weeks nothing had happened, I phoned and was told that the phone line was sheduled to be connected in the next few days, this was done - Horay! then I was told that it would be about another week for the internet & TV to be installed, a week went by with no action, after 10 days I phoned and was told it should be installed by the following monday or tuesday - nothing happened. On friday 28/11/14 I phoned again and was now told that the 'computer' had rejected my order and I should have been contacted and told weeks ago, but he had to redo the order, I should phone back on saturday to get a date. I phoned on saturday and was now told that he could do nothing to help me, that the account was only set up for the phone line, there was no order for internet and TV (how is this even possible when I had been told continuously that I would be connected in the next few days by others). He could do nothing to help me, I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor, he said he would get someone to phone me back. By Monday 11:30 no-one had bothered to ring me back, so I phoned again (after waiting for someone to answer for over 15 minutes) I finally got to talk to Laura, who now told me that I had a 'broken bundel' (I haven't had the same excuse for your BAD service more than once). After alot of heated conversation she finally put me through to a 'supervisor' (probably just the guy sitting nxt to her), Glen Murphy who still after 1 month and numerous phone calls, still cannot give me a date or time when I will be connected. He promised that I would be called within 24hrs with a date and time (I'm not holding my breath though). I find it hard to believe that Eircom offers such bad service - is this how it is going to be for the length of my contract? How do I get a commitment from Eircom that what you offer will be delivered, NOTHING I have been told to date by your people has been proven to be true.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

kig wrote: »
    I signed up for your efibre on 31/10/14, I was told then that it would take 10 days to 2 weeks to get it installed. After 2 weeks nothing had happened, I phoned and was told that the phone line was sheduled to be connected in the next few days, this was done - Horay! then I was told that it would be about another week for the internet & TV to be installed, a week went by with no action, after 10 days I phoned and was told it should be installed by the following monday or tuesday - nothing happened. On friday 28/11/14 I phoned again and was now told that the 'computer' had rejected my order and I should have been contacted and told weeks ago, but he had to redo the order, I should phone back on saturday to get a date. I phoned on saturday and was now told that he could do nothing to help me, that the account was only set up for the phone line, there was no order for internet and TV (how is this even possible when I had been told continuously that I would be connected in the next few days by others). He could do nothing to help me, I asked to speak to a manager or supervisor, he said he would get someone to phone me back. By Monday 11:30 no-one had bothered to ring me back, so I phoned again (after waiting for someone to answer for over 15 minutes) I finally got to talk to Laura, who now told me that I had a 'broken bundel' (I haven't had the same excuse for your BAD service more than once). After alot of heated conversation she finally put me through to a 'supervisor' (probably just the guy sitting nxt to her), Glen Murphy who still after 1 month and numerous phone calls, still cannot give me a date or time when I will be connected. He promised that I would be called within 24hrs with a date and time (I'm not holding my breath though). I find it hard to believe that Eircom offers such bad service - is this how it is going to be for the length of my contract? How do I get a commitment from Eircom that what you offer will be delivered, NOTHING I have been told to date by your people has been proven to be true.
    Hello kig

Please feel free to PM me your eircom account or order number and I will look in to this further,

Thanks

Al

Advertisement