Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Christmas experience for kids?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,562 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

We did Causey farm a few years ago.
    Were recommended by friends to book an evening visit as the effect of lights is better, which it is. It was heavily frosted too which added to the whole thing.

The kids loved it.

Our youngest who was four has completely convinced herself we visited Santa in Lapland that year.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭JanaMay

Booked Clannard Court in the end. Looking forward to it now. Friends who went last year really reccommended it. Will report back.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

How have I not posted here already?

Our favourite is Santa's Cottage in Rostrevor.

I have loads of photos that I can share tomorrow.

We were so lucky the 1st and 2nd years that we went there was so much snow:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

touts wrote: »
    Anyone know what Winterval in Waterford is like?

Dont have any experience of it myself, but watched a special show on Nationwide last year, and I have to say it looked great.... a lot of stuff going on in Waterford. I would be tempted myself to do an overnight trip based on what I saw, but would also love to hear somebody's experience of it!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,092 ✭✭✭✭beertons

Where's Rostrevor?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

beertons wrote: »
    Where's Rostrevor?
    I stand corrected it's County Down....oops I need to resit Geography ;-)

Advertisement