Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traveller fight in Navan

Options
  • 01-12-2014 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭

I was coming into Navan on the Commons Road/Reask Court on Friday evening and there was a long traffic jam. Turns out to be travellers fighting each other on the road! 1 Garda van, 2 Garda cars, 1 Ambulance and 2 unmarked cars were there or en route. I saw 1 jeep with a mother and 2 small children stuck in the traffic, right beside the melee and looking terrified.

It's great to see our tax money being wasted on these mindless thugs, causing unnecessary disruption because they have some family feud or some other trivial reason to want to kill each other. But, of course we're not allow to say anything in case we're deemed racist!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭Yer Aul One

How many involved?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,324 ✭✭✭RGDATA!

Barney224 wrote: »
    But, of course we're not allow to say anything in case we're deemed racist!!
    :rolleyes:

don't say anything racist and you'll hardly be deemed racist?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭chrysagon

should be charged and their social welfare ripped off them..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

They were fighting outside mcdonalds one day in the good weather, with plenty of terrified onlookers

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭ScottStorm

About 2 weeks ago I saw one who had his head split open by another at Scoil Mhuire as all the kids where being collected.
    Lovely bunch.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

bet on it next time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement