Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy S5 Problem.

• 01-12-2014 2:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi, I have a Galaxy S5 with about 6 months and I`m having a problem, at the moment, hearing the incoming voice in a call and the other person cannot hear me. This happened about 2 months ago and I turned off the power, took off the back removed the sim card, cleaned it and replaced everything, rebooted and it worked fine. Today I tried all of this but no luck. It worked once when I rang my wife to try it at first and now if I do make contact I might be able to hear 2 or 3 words and I`m cut of straight away. It`s puzzling to say the least. I can`t even hear a ring tone when I ring someone. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭deep1

Seaniemac wrote: »
    Hi, I have a Galaxy S5 with about 6 months and I`m having a problem, at the moment, hearing the incoming voice in a call and the other person cannot hear me. This happened about 2 months ago and I turned off the power, took off the back removed the sim card, cleaned it and replaced everything, rebooted and it worked fine. Today I tried all of this but no luck. It worked once when I rang my wife to try it at first and now if I do make contact I might be able to hear 2 or 3 words and I`m cut of straight away. It`s puzzling to say the least. I can`t even hear a ring tone when I ring someone. Any help would be greatly appreciated..

Do you use bluetooth ( in car or headphones), seemingly this is known bug and make sure bluetooth is switched off when making call, also have you tried to clear cache partition, that might fix the issue.

3rd thing are you rooted? i have seen in some cases of root the phone doesn't pass the Modem test, phone still works fine but mess up wifi and call.
    flashing fw again might help too.

Advertisement