Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking on Haddington Road

Options
  • 01-12-2014 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30,380 ✭✭✭✭

Heya,

I know during the week Haddington Road is disc parking. Anyone know if you have to pay on Saturdays also or is that free?
    Cheers.

ps if it isn't free, suggestions in the vicinity that are free most welcome...

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

pay and display on Sat until 18:00 apparently
    I just went onto Googlemaps streetview and zoomed in on the parking signs :)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,380 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

whiskeyman wrote: »
    pay and display on Sat until 18:00 apparently
    I just went onto Googlemaps streetview and zoomed in on the parking signs :)

Dang. Foiled again - cheers though!

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

Raglan road is free parking all weekend as far as I know. It's only 5 min walk from Haddington road. Also eastmoreland place might be free weekends

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Burlington Road is Mon - Fri paid parking only... free Sat/Sun and probably a 10-15 minute walk from Haddington Road.

Advertisement