Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy a body pillow?

Options
  • 01-12-2014 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi all,

My wife is 7 months pregnant and is finding it hard to sleep. She already has a maternity body pillow but it's quite light and doesn't offer a huge amount of support. Does anyone know where I might be able to get a top quality pillow? They can be bought on the internet but cost a fortune to ship because of their weight/wize.

Many thanks!

Comments

• Administrators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,947 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Neyite

Any of these do?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,391 ✭✭✭fro9etb8j5qsl2

I got a Dream Genii in Mothercare. It was fairly pricey but I find it brilliant. The Summer Infant one in Neyites link looks super comfy, as do the big S shaped ones that go the whole way around :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 Beardyman

That's great thanks for the suggestions!

• Registered Users Posts: 806 ✭✭✭Tango One

I got one for my wife in TK max for €40

Advertisement