Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wont accept meter reading

Options
  • 01-12-2014 4:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to submit an on line meter reading as per usual.

However as meter has gone over the top it now reads 00369 which when entered i'm told is invalid, so I entered 100369 it says there are too many digits.

help please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello danjo-xx.

What link are you using for submitting the meter-reading?

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Thanks for confirming, Danjo.

There are other ways in which meter-readings can be sent in - via this link or this link (directly to ESB Networks).

There is also our meter-reading app.

If you still experience an issue with submitting the meter-reading, do send us the reading by private message here on Boards (including confirmation of your full name/address, Electric Ireland account number and telephone number).

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Thanks for confirming, Danjo.

There are other ways in which meter-readings can be sent in - via this link or this link (directly to ESB Networks).

There is also our meter-reading app.

If you still experience an issue with submitting the meter-reading, do send us the reading by private message here on Boards (including confirmation of your full name/address, Electric Ireland account number and telephone number).

Regards,
    Una
    Got sorted thanks, misunderstood a message I was getting.:)

Advertisement