Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

33N nightlink or taxi from City center to Lusk?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭markmacken

lxflyer wrote: »
    That's just nonsense frankly.

In all the years I've taken Nitelinks, I've never any seen any trouble.

I totally agree. The main thing to watch out for on a Nitelink is that you don't fall asleep. As you could end up anywhere!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭markmacken

slinky2000 wrote: »
    Off the bus in lusk and walking to the house. €5 well spent. 40mon in total and an easy trip. Definatelt get it again in future. Just avoid the weirdos.

Glad it worked out well for you ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

There was a sign in Skerries train station this morning that there are late night trains running this weekend. Kind of ominous when they pointed out there'd be security on board though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,286 ✭✭✭slinky2000

Yea 12:40 and 1:40 from Pearce towards lusk etc. I was going to get it but didn't fancy walking that road from the station at that time of night.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,896 ✭✭✭✭Spook_ie

Spook_ie wrote: »
    Any truth in people just taking a piss on the topdeck? not you but just generally, I have heard you can be unlucky and get some right bollixs on the night link
    lxflyer wrote: »
    That's just nonsense frankly.

In all the years I've taken Nitelinks, I've never any seen any trouble.
    markmacken wrote: »
    I totally agree. The main thing to watch out for on a Nitelink is that you don't fall asleep. As you could end up anywhere!!!
    slinky2000 wrote: »
    So I'm on the 2am 33n now. I sat in the lower deck, the bus is pretty full but not surprising that's it's the weekend before Xmas. Half the people are asleep and the lad opposite me smells of ****e. I mean really smells. Just goin along Dromcondra now, I think I'll move when we stop at the airport.

Yeah they just ****e themselves instead, still better on the bus than in a taxi :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement