Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking fo a Mini Digger and Operator for some work

Options
  • 01-12-2014 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking to hire a mini digger and man to do, what I think is some reasonably light work.

Essentially it is to dig out a 5 'x 10' from a raised section of ground, and complete a trench of about 8' x 2'.

I've already dug out some of the ground, and it was fairly easy - one big boulder (which myself and the other half manage to move), and some weed roots etc.

Would like it to be down this week - if possible. If anyone can recommend some one local to Ardee/ Tallenstown, I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks,

SH

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭SparrowHawk

For anyone else who is having difficulties getting work done - I was told about http://www.tradesmen.ie/ - within 6 hours had two offers to come out and quote for the work.

Advertisement