Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cup Competitions

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

out of the harps cup and out of the official cup. Do we have anyone left in either cups.

My conquerer is in the boards.ie leagues but is probably just a lurker (Kelly's Heroes)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,747 ✭✭✭Ziegler1988

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

And another non-members cup too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

out of the harps cup and out of the official cup. Do we have anyone left in either cups.

Harps Cup QF draw...

Didn't realise we still have a forum flag flying with Harpstillidie in the mix.

I think that's his team name...good luck lad (and nice piece on the harps website this week!! :))

macca gone v Kelly's Heroes
    Dynamo Dan FC v Edgbaston
    Finn Harps Why Not v Arsene About
    Seamie's Stars v The Bit O' Red

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

FHFC wrote: »
    Harps Cup QF draw...

Didn't realise we still have a forum flag flying with Harpstillidie in the mix.

I think that's his team name...good luck lad (and nice piece on the harps website this week!! :))

macca gone v Kelly's Heroes
    Dynamo Dan FC v Edgbaston
    Finn Harps Why Not v Arsene About
    Seamie's Stars v The Bit O' Red

Yeah, that's me. Cheers! Going to be a tough tie by the looks of it!

• Advertisement

Yeah, that's me. Cheers! Going to be a tough tie by the looks of it!

Last years overall winner, and a cute hoor from what I've seen of him. I'd have him favourite for the league title (no offence Busts) as he still have his wildcard left.

Last years overall winner, and a cute hoor from what I've seen of him. I'd have him favourite for the league title (no offence Busts) as he still have his wildcard left.

Didn't know that. He knows what he's doing then! He had a poor GW there but expect him to bounce back. Probably banked his transfer for this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Ye he has a great history in the game a couple of top 1k finishes and a few top 10k finishes. Id happily take a top 3 spot and get some cash. Ive my eye on another league Im in currently top have finished 2nd 3 yrs on the bounce there is 300stg for the winner.

2nd in the harps league didnt make a transfer only has kane with a double and aguero Capt.

Edgbaston brought in Eriksen so basically my cup game rests on how he does v my Austin :O

Also need Arsenal to have a quiet game at QPR as he has 3 Arsenal players to my 1.

Should be interesting.

• Advertisement

2nd in the harps league didnt make a transfer only has kane with a double and aguero Capt.

Jesus. Just spotted a lad from work hasn't picked his team. Aguero (c). Eriksen, Ivanovic and Hazard benched. Ameobi and a non playing sub defender starting.

We were chatting about the midweek games today, he musta thought they were all tomorrow night.

Edgbaston brought in Eriksen so basically my cup game rests on how he does v my Austin :O

Also need Arsenal to have a quiet game at QPR as he has 3 Arsenal players to my 1.

Should be interesting.

i think austin will outscore eriksen

i think austin will outscore eriksen

After tonight I'm 5 points ahead of him so basically comes down to Austin v Eriksen shoot out on Saturday :O

If Wollscheid hadn't got injured I'd probably have it wrapped up :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Still unconvinced that all these Harps fans are not the one person trolling the hell out of us all.

Either way you're going down tomorrow night faster than a player who captained Aguero this week.

CSF wrote: »
    Still unconvinced that all these Harps fans are not the one person trolling the hell out of us all.

Either way you're going down tomorrow night faster than a player who captained Aguero this week.

I'm just surprised there is ONE person claiming to be a Shels fan!! I have some doubts about whether you actually exist at all.

Everyone else can see posts by a "CSF", yeah? :)

I'm hoping iroced will join the Finn Harps bus too now we have a new French striker (pending international clearance)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

I'm just surprised there is ONE person claiming to be a Shels fan!! I have some doubts about whether you actually exist at all.

Everyone else can see posts by a "CSF", yeah? :)

I'm hoping iroced will join the Finn Harps bus too now we have a new French striker (pending international clearance)
    Look all I'm saying is you should probably change your username to RAFC for the next couple of days.

1483 entrants for the PP Cup so far, 1024 qualify: http://members.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/cup/5/teams/

I think I'll struggle to get in with my 78 points

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

1483 entrants for the PP Cup so far, 1024 qualify: http://members.fantasyfootballscout.co.uk/cup/5/teams/

I think I'll struggle to get in with my 78 points

My 90(-8) could go either way :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

My 90(-8) could go either way :(

I don't think it could to be honest. You're in, stop fretting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,830 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Qualified for it though did expect to really. Hopefully get a good run in this.

• Advertisement

dahat wrote: »
    Qualified for it though did expect to really. Hopefully get a good run in this.

What was the qualifying score?

Edit: Hang on. Results of qualifying round not out yet. Am I missing something or do you live in the future like finnharpsboy?? ;)

What was the qualifying score?

Edit: Hang on. Results of qualifying round not out yet. Am I missing something or do you live in the future like finnharpsboy?? ;)

Mmm.thought the list linked was the qualifiers. Have I jumped the gun???

Mmm.thought the list linked was the qualifiers. Have I jumped the gun???

So did I initially but no, it's confirmed entered. Qualifying results due around the 11th.

So did I initially but no, it's confirmed entered. Qualifying results due around the 11th.

Further reading indicates a mark of 85 to make it which rules me out.

I hate that they let people enter after the GW ends. I think 82 will be the qualifying score myself

I hate that they let people enter after the GW ends. I think 82 will be the qualifying score myself

Yeah I agree on that. Pretty annoying to say the least.

My 81 still not good enough, ah well.

Further reading indicates a mark of 85 to make it which rules me out.

Where'd you see that? Don't think it will be confirmed till the results come out.

80 not looking that likely then really. Only 4 off the top 10k average and 540k Gameweek rank I thought it might just make it.

Where'd you see that? Don't think it will be confirmed till the results come out.

80 not looking that likely then really. Only 4 off the top 10k average and 540k Gameweek rank I thought it might just make it.

In some of the comments on FFS, totally unofficial though. I'd have put my right leg on 80plus being good enough.

Just looking at the Finn Harps league table this morning (I know its not a cup but theres been some discussion here and a big FSA involvement) and I see that there are 6 forum regulars in the top 8 with Busts leading and myself in 4th.

In other words, if I hadn't promoted it on here I'd be laughing!! Ye feckers. :D

• Advertisement

We'll surely hear something about the FFS cups today!

We'll surely hear something about the FFS cups today!

Deadline for entry was yesterday presumably it will depend on whether they have time today or not on the post it says a day or two before deadline so we might have to wait until tomorrow!

Close, it's 81 points for both cups. Stupid 4 point hit

Close, it's 81 points for both cups. Stupid 4 point hit

I had 80.

Balls.

Didn't qualify for any of the FFS cups. Got a fair bit in it last year.

PP Cup I am up against 2621st & in the Members Cup i'm against 1232nd!! Tough draw!

• Advertisement

jimmii wrote: »
    PP Cup I am up against 2621st & in the Members Cup i'm against 1232nd!! Tough draw!

Up against 77387th in the PP Cup, my ranking is 79295 so it could be close.

Up against 3596th in the Members cup....

Up against 77387th in the PP Cup, my ranking is 79295 so it could be close.

Up against 3596th in the Members cup....

I'm like 4500 figured I would get at least one behind me! I haven't had a good run in this for a few years now maybe I can do a bit of giant killing!

Can't find me in either one....

Can't find me in either one....

In the Fantasy Football Scout Cup XI the cut off for qualification was 81 points, with rank deciding entry for those who scored exactly that tally in Gameweek 28. The rankings cut off was 150,163rd place

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭AdpRo

In the Fantasy Football Scout Cup XI the cut off for qualification was 81 points, with rank deciding entry for those who scored exactly that tally in Gameweek 28. The rankings cut off was 150,163rd place

I'm up against somebody ranked 565k in the cup and in the members cup i saw somebody ranked 595k who qualified!

• Advertisement

AdpRo wrote: »
    I'm up against somebody ranked 565k in the cup and in the members cup i saw somebody ranked 595k who qualified!

I think he means it comes down to overall ranking to decide the cut off for all those that got exactly 81 pts last week.

I think he means it comes down to overall ranking to decide the cut off for all those that got exactly 81 pts last week.

Your right, apologies.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Through in both the FFS Cup and the FFS Members Cup. The guy I beat in the FFS Members cup was ranked in the top 1,000 overall so that was a nice win.

Paully D wrote: »
    Through in both the FFS Cup and the FFS Members Cup. The guy I beat in the FFS Members cup was ranked in the top 1,000 overall so that was a nice win.

Through in both as well. Going into this week they were ranked 1200 and 2400 so couple of nice wins there! I even managed to go ahead of the guy who was ranked 2400 by a point (he had a very bad week!).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,472 ✭✭✭AdMMM

Looks like I'm through too thanks to my two points coming off the bench that will bring my grand total to 21 my opponents 19!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

Out; 30-29, Costa not getting a bonus cost me :mad:

AdMMM wrote: »
    Looks like I'm through too thanks to my two points coming off the bench that will bring my grand total to 21 my opponents 19!

Gotta love those bench points!

Out of both cups :(

Through in the members one however need Sturridge to do something tonight or else I am out of the other one to somebody ranked 595k!

AdpRo wrote: »
    Through in the members one however need Sturridge to do something tonight or else I am out of the other one to somebody ranked 595k!

I love a dodgy assist when it goes your way!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement