Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sales Information of Efergy Plug-In Energy Monitor

Options
  • 01-12-2014 7:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm a student in DIT doing a study into energy products in the Irish market place. I'm just wondering if you could provide me with any sales information on the Efergy Plug-In Energy Monitor model: EFMS1 http://www.electricirelandstore.ie/Product/efergy-plugin-energy-monitor/1327/604.

Also, do you intend to stock any smart plugs in the near future?

I'd appreciate any and all help you could offer me. I can be contacted via here, private message or could forward you my email address if you'd like to not disclose the figures publically.

Thanks,
    Brimmy :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Brimmy,

Thanks for your post. Sounds like an interesting project.

While we wouldn't be in a position to discuss actual sales figures of products stocked at the Electric Ireland Store, we will contact the manager of the online store on your behalf and see what information we can get for you.

Regards,
    David

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi again Brimmy,

Can you send us your contact details by PM? We can get you a contact from Efergy who may be able to help you.
    Brimmy wrote:
    Also, do you intend to stock any smart plugs in the near future?

Absolutely, we are always looking into smarter products that we may stock in the future.

Thanks again for your interest.

Regards,
    David  

Advertisement