Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laya credit charge

Options
  • 01-12-2014 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

i see laya have included a crdit charge on my renewal policy....................even though we pay by DD

seems to be a new stealth charge which was not there last year................

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

It was there last year

• Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭kooga

LostArt wrote: »
    It was there last year

nope. pulled out my statement for last year no mention of credit charge

• Registered Users Posts: 13 martiga

kooga wrote: »
    i see laya have included a crdit charge on my renewal policy....................even though we pay by DD

seems to be a new stealth charge which was not there last year................

Hey I think that fee is for paying over the year although it says credit charge I belive that's the fee for direct debit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭LostArt

kooga wrote: »
    nope. pulled out my statement for last year no mention of credit charge

You got lucky then, because they have been for a number of years

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭bennyob

That rule is for people with no insurance who are purchasing for the 1st time. It doesnt apply to existing customers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭dobsdave

bennyob wrote: »
    That rule is for people with no insurance who are purchasing for the 1st time. It doesnt apply to existing customers.

What rule?

Advertisement