Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Laser Hair Removal?

• 01-12-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Does anyone know the best deal for laser hair removal for full bikini line? The prices seem to vary so much I'm not sure what is what! Some are €300+ but I found this one: groupon.ie // deals/dealbank_en_ie/havana-therapy-6 - for a fraction of the price. Can anyone shed some light on what to get?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 channelcarrie

hi brbf, not sure what is best deal but I use urbana in dublin 2 and they couldn't be better. You pay each session instead of all together. It's €60 per session and they said mine is approximately 6 sessions but I think it'll only take 4-5 for me (had 2 so far and the difference is amazing).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Mane

I bought some deals in living social and deal rush. the centre called Heaven. I can recommend you. it was cheap and very professional and it works!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 adlerhn

hi brbf, not sure what is best deal but I use urbana in dublin 2 and they couldn't be better. You pay each session instead of all together. It's €60 per session and they said mine is approximately 6 sessions but I think it'll only take 4-5 for me (had 2 so far and the difference is amazing).

I concur with channelcarrie. Went to Urbana for my first session about a month ago (male, did my full body), and not only the results were great in most of the areas, but it was practically painless. I have had a few sessions of IPL and laser in other places, so I know about pain. But not here!

Also, everybody is very friendly and professional, always taking the necessary precautions, such as testing the areas prior to the treatments so as to avoid burns.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 brbf

I just bought this: www dealrush ie deal/10616 - 99 euro for 6 sessions - hopefully it will be good - I've heard good things about this place...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 176 ✭✭pinkbear

I bought a Phillips laser hair remover in Boots for 400. I don't think it's as good as the real thing, as I've been using it about once a month since March, and I'm not hair free yet. But there is an improvement, particularly in the bikini area where the hair is much softer now. I think even if I let it grow back fully at this stage, it would be light and soft, and just look a lot better than it did before. I decided to buy one instead of going to salons, as its easier to find time to do it at home, and when I'm hair free I can pass it on to family members and friends. Could be easily bought between 2 or more people.

Advertisement