Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Presents for toddlers

Options
  • 01-12-2014 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

So Christmas is nearly here and although I've gotten our 21 month old duplo Lego and books, I'd like to get one other thing that gives immediate gratification as opposed to the former which are more sensible buys. What toys do your toddlers love?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Mrsbraxton

My 18 month son loves his little tikes bubble car, red and yellow, it's about €50. Every morning it is the first thing he goes to! He loves his little tikes basketball net about €40. My sister bought him a wooden toy from IKEA with a little hammer that he has to hit the pegs with, €8 and a set of stackable cups €2 and he enjoys playing with both. He loves a ball. Do you have any of the Fisher Price little people sets. He has a train set he got for his birthday and he spends ages playing with that, it is great for fine motors skills. He is getting a farm from Santa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,948 ✭✭✭Sligo1

Yellowhen this is on sale for only €30! If your lucky enough to reserve it and get it at that price as there's barely any stock left. It was around €90. We got ours on Sunday :)

http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=239%2F3416

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭Pablodreamsofnew

I have got a teddy and wrapped up some Markers and a colouring book for my son and also got city skyway (his big gift). He only gets sweets on special occasion so i wrapped up a selection box for him (small one) and that will be instant joy :D

http://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/toys/pre-school-electronic-learning/c-447/fisher-price/p-7321/fisher-price-little-people-city-skyway/

Advertisement