Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kitten is eating everything

• 01-12-2014 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

Hope someone can help. I have two kittens id say around 4 maybe 5 months old, Im not sure we found them at the side of a river. Anyway one eats and chews on everything. I dont leave any food out on counters but now shes eat things the carpet shoes the sticks even my clothes.
    I got a worm tablet off the chemist cause there tummies were a little round gave them half each but its still going on plus shes now not using the litter box. In fact caught her doing a poop right beside it.
    I dont have the cash to take her to a vet this week Im worried shes going to make herself really really sick already threw up yesterday. Ive really fallen for these two and want to keep them now. Any ideas anyone?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Sounds like Pica

http://pets.webmd.com/cats/guide/unusual-cat-cravings

Take a look at the link and see if that seems familliar. Nothing beats a vet check, when you can afford it. They'd need a proper worm tablet from the vet and both will need to be neutered/spayed as they can get pregnant from just 4 months old.

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭xmasking

Poor kitty.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭RubyGlee

Pumpkinseeds thanks for reply. arg shes now peeing everywhere shes def must be sick. Im going to have to take them to the vet. I know I shouldnt have kept them if I couldnt afford them but couldnt bare to part with them now

Advertisement