Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PLEASE READ. boards.ie League Buying from un-managed Poll DECEMBER 2014

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

LEFT OFF
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    baz is still listed in the yes column despite no longer actually managing a team in the league, or are we letting people vote and counting once they were a manager at time of vote?

Not that it matters as the other side won the vote, but at the time of his vote he managed a team, same as the rest of us. For all we know, when it comes to implementing the outcome of the vote, 10 of the no side could have quit so does that mean their vote becomes invalid?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I HONESTLY COULDN'T GIVE A FIDDLERS
    GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Not that it matters as the other side won the vote, but at the time of his vote he managed a team, same as the rest of us. For all we know, when it comes to implementing the outcome of the vote, 10 of the no side could have quit so does that mean their vote becomes invalid?

Its one of those things I think we need to agree on and set in stone, same as setting a proper end date to polls.

If the votes are for current managers, at what stage do we count? If a user picks a team, votes and then quits straight away, do we count the vote? Is it the vote counts if you managed at any time, at time of vote, at time of vote closing, at the end of a season when it's being enacted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

LEFT OFF
    If I died (left the game) on the day of an election (poll), would my vote still be counted when the boxes are opened. It would, and it should be.

(May be a little overdramatic, but it makes my point)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

I HONESTLY COULDN'T GIVE A FIDDLERS
    Lord TSC wrote: »
    Its one of those things I think we need to agree on and set in stone, same as setting a proper end date to polls.

If the votes are for current managers, at what stage do we count? If a user picks a team, votes and then quits straight away, do we count the vote? Is it the vote counts if you managed at any time, at time of vote, at time of vote closing, at the end of a season when it's being enacted.

Agreed!

Advertisement