Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fully Baked Left Wing Vegan Cookies

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

So white genocide is totally a thing that's happening right now, wouldn't you say, JP?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭JPNelsforearm

Nodin wrote: »
    So its you and your racist agenda in yet another thread on yet another forum. Grand.

My racist agenda? quote me. Recognising biological and cultural facts does not make one racist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46,938 ✭✭✭✭Nodin

My racist agenda? quote me. Recognising biological and cultural facts does not make one racist.

At least have the decency to be honest about it.

Links234 wrote: »
    So white genocide is totally a thing that's happening right now, wouldn't you say, JP?

No, Balkanisation and segregation will be the inevitable end, as has happened in every instance throughout history, tribalism is human nature, all the will in the world cannot change that. We already have silent and de-facto segregation, that everyone ignores, all it will take is mass of numbers for the balkanisation to be complete, the immigration "crisis" if left unchecked will do that.

At least have the decency to be honest about it.

Racism is irrational discrimination, denying someone their rights, a job, etc due to factors outside of their control. When have I engaged in that, ever?

Quote me.

• Advertisement

Is that video racist Nodin?

Racism is irrational discrimination, denying someone their rights, a job, etc due to factors outside of their control. When have I engaged in that, ever?

Always a bad sign when people throw in their own definitions.

My bold and underline below.

Racism consists of ideologies and practices that justify or cause or perpetuate unequal treatment of groups or individuals based on criteria of perceived racial or ethnical difference./COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0066cc]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0066cc
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

You fire out your "facts" to that end in any discussion at any excuse for that very purpose. That's racism.

No, Balkanisation and segregation will be the inevitable end, as has happened in every instance throughout history, tribalism is human nature, all the will in the world cannot change that. We already have silent and de-facto segregation, that everyone ignores, all it will take is mass of numbers for the balkanisation to be complete, the immigration "crisis" if left unchecked will do that.

But you're not a racist......comedy gold.

Always a bad sign when people throw in their own definitions.

My bold and underline below.

Racism consists of ideologies and practices that justify or cause or perpetuate unequal treatment of groups or individuals based on criteria of perceived racial or ethnical difference./COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0066cc]1[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0066cc
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism

You fire out your "facts" to that end in any discussion at any excuse for that very purpose. That's racism.

"Unequal treatment"....

Again, quote me proposing racist unequal treatment for anyone?

You cant, because its just a word for you to hide behind. Throw out the old racist line and not discuss anything, standard tactic.

But you're not a racist......comedy gold.

Are you telling me people arent divided along ethnic lines in every nation with "multiculturalism":rolleyes:

I know you'd probably apply some marxist claptrap as the reason for this, but it was the case before economics as a concept existed, so according to you, even recognising the self segregation of population groups is ME being racist.

Refute my point or shout racism

which one will you choose

shocker

its shout racism

• Advertisement

"Unequal treatment"....

Again, quote me proposing racist unequal treatment for anyone?

You cant, because its just a word for you to hide behind. Throw out the old racist line and not discuss anything, standard tactic.

Evidently you think you're playing a little game where you make up a definition and use that to evade the truth. Unfortunately when interacting with others, its not your definition that's used but the real one.

"Racism consists of ideologies and practices that justify or cause or perpetuate unequal treatment of groups or individuals based on criteria "

That there is you, in thread upon thread upon thread, even in the last few posts.

Are you telling me people arent divided along ethnic lines in every nation with "multiculturalism"

I know you'd probably apply some marxist claptrap as the reason for this, but it was the case before economics as a concept existed,..........

.......but of course you're not a racist.....god no.

Evidently you think you're playing a little game where you make up a definition and use that to evade the truth. Unfortunately when interacting with others, its not your definition that's used but the real one.

"Racism consists of ideologies and practices that justify or cause or perpetuate unequal treatment of groups or individuals based on criteria "

That there is you, in thread upon thread upon thread, even in the last few posts.

But you cant actually cite any instances of me being "racist", though you allege it, thread after thread after thread, as opposed to playing the ball, you attack the man.

Im not "playing a game". I posted a video, you went straight to attacking me, calling me a racist, citing posts I made on other forums, I simply asked you to quote me. You instead throw wikipedia at me. Awesome stuff.

Unequal treatment is the key word mate, recognising that people are unequal for various reasons is not the same as saying they should be treated unequally, I know its a hard one to grasp, but maybe you'll get there.

Give me concrete examples of my so called "racism". Go on.

Its yawn inducing.

.......but of course you're not a racist.....god no.

God forbid you do some actual research... Are you seriously saying its racist to point out de facto ethnic segregation?

But you cant actually cite any instances of me being "racist", .................

You never stop yammering about race and putting as much negative stuff about muslims and Africans up as humanly possible. And that's not even going into the clear undertones below (my bold)

"A jewish organisation that promotes and defends mass/illegal immigration...ok.. Its like asking the refugee council of Ireland, for their opinion, they are a biased lobby group, with an anti nationalist agenda.Also, I have to laugh that putting your own people and citizens first is defined as hate by the SLPC, what a fifth column."
    "
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97853281&postcount=815

"No, obviously not, the party line of jewish organisations is pushing mass immigration, the SPLC is no different, therefore it is not impartial when it comes to the debate."
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97853861&postcount=821

A fifth column is a group that works against the interests of the native population. Take the major jewish groups in the states, they advocate/lobby for mass immigration, which the majority of the populace has always been opposed to. And seeing as how jews self designate themselves as "separate"(dual citizenship/loyalty to Israel etc) to mainstream US society, that is the behaviour of a fifth column, changing the ethnic make up of the US to suit themselves.
    LaRaza, the hispanic group would also fall into this catagory, an out group of people advocating population change to suit themselves.

Same with gun rights, all major jewish organisation lobby for gun control, undermining the constitution."
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=97854183&postcount=824

The only question now is whether or not you're from Illinois.

I 100% stand over that, nothing I said there is "racist" or factually incorrect, I even linked all of their websites proving my assertion.

I didnt say "all jews", pick out individuals, or anything of the sort. I said, in the US, major jewish groups lobby against the state and the consititution, that is a fact. I also believe I included LaRaza the Hispanic group in that, but we'll stick to your post..

Nothing I said was wrong, you are just taking offence for some reason. If I am incorrect I'll happily revise my opinion that major jewish groups lobby against the American people(of all creeds and colours, jews included).

Its like the Palestinian issue, only in this case its immigration and gun control. Those very same jewish lobby groups dicatate US policy towards Palestine, is that a negative or because you presumably agree with the Palestinian cause you would recognise this? Or do you deny the likes of AIPAC have any influence on the US postion towards Palestine?

The Irish refugee council and their ilk, are a fifth column, any organisation that promotes unrestricted immigration into a state, regardless of the consequences is acting in a manner contrary to the people and state, thus those organisations are fifth columns, by every definition of the word.

Also, the only reason "Im yammering" about immigration is due to the fact Angela Merkal has unilaterally collapsed Europes borders. If we had a sensible immigration policy, tight border controls I couldnt care less.

I 100% stand over that, nothing I said there is "racist" or factually incorrect, I even linked all of their websites proving my assertion............( snip )........................

There comes a time when its best to just stop. The only thing now up for debate is the illinois question.

There comes a time when its best to just stop. The only thing now up for debate is the illinois question.

For clarity, as you cited my posts without sources or context..

Also conveniently leaving out this from our exchange...

"Immigration and refugees from the third world are the same thing when you dont have any vetting procedures, and even when you do have vetting its still a burden depending on the region and education level you allow in, as well as the dependents issue.
    If every immigrant/refugee was intelligent, well educated, young, healthy and came in sustainable number and filled an acute need, no one would have an issue. Thats not the case."

Here is small sampling of sources

http://forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
    http://www.hias.org/1000-rabbis-sign-letter-support-welcoming-refugees
    http://www.thejewishweek.com/news/national-news/jewish-womens-group-head-among-100-arrested-immigration-protest
    http://www.kevinmacdonald.net/immigration.pdf
    http://www.ajc.org/site/c.7oJILSPwFfJSG/b.8467015/k.CC42/Immigration_Reform.htm
    http://www.rac.org/reform-movement-position-immigration

To swing this to an Irish context, there are 130 odd pro mass immigration groups lobbying for various degrees of open borders in Ireland, that is their sole raison d'être. From NGO's to religious groups. Everything I said above applies to them also. There are catholic organisations doing the very same as jewish organisations do in the states. Am I racist against "catholics"?

Being anti immigration isnt racist, no matter how much you want it to be, pointing out GROUPS, be they catholic, http://www.catholicbishops.ie/tag/immigrants/
    or jewish, and calling those groups a fifth column that works against the state they are housed in, is not racist, no matter how you want to dress it up.

For clarity, as you cited my posts without sources or context..

You mean without the talk about ethnic homelands, mixing of the races and all that stuff? Yeah, I thought I got the point across without it well enough meself.

Tell me now, if you wouldn't mind, or at least tell me you don't want to say - are you or are you not from Illinois? Have you perhaps visited there? No more detail than that is required.

You mean without the talk about ethnic homelands, mixing of the races and all that stuff? Yeah, I thought I got the point across without it well enough meself.

Tell me now, if you wouldn't mind, or at least tell me you don't want to say - are you or are you not from Illinois? Have you perhaps visited there? No more detail than that is required.
    Ethnic homelands? So Australian aboriginies dont deserve autonomy, self determination. Irish people dont deserve to be seperate from the British Empire in control of our own destiny? Every group in the world deserves that. Again, not racist.
    http://www.creativespirits.info/aboriginalculture/selfdetermination/#axzz416Q4Mmxe

As for "mixing" though I didnt and wouldnt use that term iirc, I was talking about a specific group of people who no longer exist as a distinct people, the Native Americans due to colonialism. Again no racism, unless you support the extinction of a unique population group.

You still havent pointed out anything racist Ive said Nodin. You hint at it but still, no dice.

"Racism consists of ideologies and practices that justify or cause or perpetuate unequal treatment of groups or individuals based on criteria of perceived racial or ethnical difference."

And you never will be able to, as Im not a racist, no matter how much you shriek. Recognising that people, all types of people, in group, out group, men women, disabled etc etc, are unequal in a myriad of ways, does not mean advocating unequal treatment.

Its ridiculous at this point, stop shrieking racism and derailing threads at the merest hint of things that insult your sensibilities.
    tumblr_nvi7dp9Wtq1rysnseo1_400.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭The Randy Riverbeast

Someone wake me up when the thread improves.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,434 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

The feminists and sjw's have been quite this week , I did come across intersection vegan feminists trying to be a thing but even I don't think that one has legs.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭orubiru

So its you and your racist agenda in yet another thread on yet another forum. Grand.

Yeah but you are always popping up in the same threads and the same forums too, Nodin, so what's the difference?

Can't we agree that it's an interesting subject to us, for whatever reason, and deal with each others points?

I was also curious about people's feelings on this particular video. I am not sure if it's really "racist" as such. It does seem kind of awful and inflammatory though.

Now, I'm thinking "crap, do people think I'm a racist a-hole because of this stuff I posted?".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,290 ✭✭✭orubiru

silverharp wrote: »
    The feminists and sjw's have been quite this week , I did come across intersection vegan feminists trying to be a thing but even I don't think that one has legs.

I genuinely can't understand how anyone can be an "SJW" but not also be a vegan?

Don't Vegan Feminists have a point? How can someone claim to be a Feminist but still drink cow's milk? Isn't that a massive contradiction?

Im more than willing to debate and/or change my opinion, im not willing to let someone set an agenda and throw a buzzword at me, as certain people do when they have no answer.

Take @Links234, I posted something a few pages back on bathrooms/transgender. My initial assumption/post and take on it, was incorrect, Links234 didnt just start repeatedly screaming "homophobe/transphobe" or whatever at me, he corrected me and posted links and sources to back himself up.

Im not deliberately trying to derail the thread, only correcting baseless slander.

I'll leave it at that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Take @Links234, I posted something a few pages back on bathrooms/transgender. My initial assumption/post and take on it, was incorrect, Links234 didnt just start repeatedly screaming "homophobe/transphobe" or whatever at me, he corrected me and posted links and sources to back himself up.

You filthy transphobic transphobe! :mad:

(Sorry, couldn't resist) :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,434 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

orubiru wrote: »
    I genuinely can't understand how anyone can be an "SJW" but not also be a vegan?

Don't Vegan Feminists have a point? How can someone claim to be a Feminist but still drink cow's milk? Isn't that a massive contradiction?

here is a rye look at it

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

orubiru wrote: »
    Yeah but you are always popping up in the same threads and the same forums too, Nodin, so what's the difference?

I'm not the one saying that Jewish organisations are trying to undermine America, that one ethnicity is superior or better than another, or constantly using any excuse to forward a racist and seemingly anti-semetic agenda.
    Im more than willing to debate and/or change my opinion, im not willing
    to let someone set an agenda and throw a buzzword at me, as certain people do
    when they have no answer.

I think post 1096 was all the answer I needed. You might answer the question regarding Illinois though, as I'm curious.

silverharp wrote: »

Surely legless intersection vegan feminists deserve representation of some sort?

• Advertisement

I'm not the one saying that Jewish organisations are trying to undermine America, that one ethnicity is superior or better than another, or constantly using any excuse to forward a racist and seemingly anti-semetic agenda.

I think post 1096 was all the answer I needed. You might answer the question regarding Illinois though, as I'm curious.

Well, they are, as are Hispanic and Catholic groups,NGO's etc, any group that advocates for mass immigration are trying to undermine the state, a state doesnt exist without its people.

The reason and CONTEXT, tough for you, I know, for me citing jewish groups, bringing them up at all, was you mentioning the SPLC calling an anti immigration group racist.... Thats it. I was merely pointing out that all major jewish groups are pro mass immigration, obviously the will label the opposition racist, just like yourself in fact. Anti semetic? Just lol

Continue to throw out baseless claims however, I can knock them down all day.

I dont get the Illinois reference, you'll have to enlighten me.

Advertisement