Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garo Consumer Unit Fuse replacement?

Options
  • 02-12-2014 8:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,
    I've searched the forum but couldn't find the right topic.
    I have a Garo consumer unit at home. Recently two of my lights upstairs stopped working (the bulbs are fine). They didn't stop together. One 3 days ago, the other one today. All the fuses in the unit are on. All I can think of is that some of the fuses might become faulty... I haven't had such a unit before so I don't know if I am on the right track here. If some of them are faulty are they easy replaceable or I need to call electrician?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

This is most likely a loose connection.
    MCBs and fuses rarely go faulty.
    This should not take long to fix but is probably best tackled by an electrician.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 zwitek

2011 wrote: »
    This is most likely a loose connection.
    MCBs and fuses rarely go faulty.
    This should not take long to fix but is probably best tackled by an electrician.

Thank you for a quick response

Advertisement