Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Switching to energia...

Options
  • 02-12-2014 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking about going to Energia...Can you do anything to entice me to stay?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi Fingers Mcginty,

Thanks for your post.

Priceplans on offer for existing customers include our flagship Dual ValueSaver, which would give you 12% off both electricity and gas, and our ValueReward, which would get you an 8% discount as an electricity-only customer. We also offer a Nest Thermostat for just €99 (worth €374 with the stand and installation included). More information here.

To get the best deal possible, we recommend you contact our dedicated Sales team on 1850 30 50 90.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David

• Registered Users Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Fingers Mcginty

Hi Fingers Mcginty,

Thanks for your post.

Priceplans on offer for existing customers include our flagship Dual ValueSaver, which would give you 12% off both electricity and gas, and our ValueReward, which would get you an 8% discount as an electricity-only customer. We also offer a Nest Thermostat for just €99 (worth €374 with the stand and installation included). More information here.

To get the best deal possible, we recommend you contact our dedicated Sales team on 1850 30 50 90.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
    David
    thanks for that...rang the sales team and i got the 12% so happy for another year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Thanks for letting us know and for registering with Electric Ireland again! :)

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement