Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Midleton whiskey

Options
  • 02-12-2014 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Has anyone seen any deals on Midleton whiskey, cheapest I can find is €153 in O'briens.Thanks for any info!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Paud.....

Wizzy2011 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Has anyone seen any deals on Midleton whiskey, cheapest I can find is €153 in O'briens.Thanks for any info!
    Can be found in The Celtic Whiskey Shop off Dawson Street, Dublin for €149.99. Massive selection of whiskey both Irish and Scotch there!

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭sealgaire

Its a pity the staff in the Celtic Whiskey staff are so unhelpful and unfriendly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

sealgaire wrote: »
    Its a pity the staff in the Celtic Whiskey staff are so unhelpful and unfriendly.

Bit of a generalisation there.....

They were great with me a while back when I was looking for advice. I didn't even buy anything on that occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 tema

They have it in Tesco in Cork €135.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭Trond

If you know any bar men they might be able to get it for you at pub purchase price. Worked for me in the past....

• Advertisement
Advertisement