Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remember the Titans

Options
  • 02-12-2014 10:47am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Chaps for those of you who stalk me on Boards and you know who you are :P

You will see that i'm missing a forum under my name :(

It is with much regret that i stand down from modding the forum, it's been an awesome ride from getting approval for the forum creation to watching it grow into a pretty active part of boards.

A new mod will be appointed in due course, until then.. you're stuck with Adrian :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Thanks for all the time you put into this forum Keith. It's easily one of the fastest growing forums in the games section. Also the time you put in as a commish. This forum grew from a single thread in the americian football forum, and you are one of the few orginals left.

:P:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,785 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Cheers Heli, you were a big part of the growth of the forum. Looking forward to seeing the new mod!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Thanks Keith, you were a big part of the growth of the Boards leagues and getting the forum to where it is today.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Happy retirement Heli, well played sir !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Thanks heli. You will be missed mate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

thanks heli, your a wise teacher to us rookies

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Thanks for the kind words gents

I will still be around the forum for the odd game and hopefully next years version will be better and i'll be back

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Heli you cant leave man, who am i gonna annoy with my start of season FA Salary/bonus/cap questions.

Seriously thanks for all you've done since i started playing here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm not dead just wont be playing the one version, I'm still on the 360 on the PFL site anyway.. its the only version of the game ive done well in!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Thanks for your work Heli and mostly for your patience.
    (I know I sent more than my fair share of pm's regarding contracts :pac:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,395 ✭✭✭✭mikemac1

Thanks for all the work Heli, I remember how long it took to get the forum setup and how it grew & grew

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Thanks Heli.

You were certainly one of the people who encouraged me to start getting involved in the league and were very instrumental in turning a single thread on the American Football forum into the community we have today.

Advertisement