Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Powering Rewards - Voucher code not accepted?!

Options
  • 02-12-2014 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I am trying to redeem a €10 voucher at the moment and its not working for me.  I am getting the error below even though thats not making sense to me as I last redeemed a voucher on the 03/10/2014 and it had been appearing for the last while that I could apply another voucher today the 02/12/2014 - but yet it won't allow me to do so today.

Any help appreciated,
    Thanks

Sorry! You have already used a SuperValu Real Reward voucher against this account. You can only use a voucher on this account every 60 days. You can view your redemption history on the "my transactions" page.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi adelcrowsmel,

If you private message us your email address and Electric Ireland account number, we will pass your query to the Rewards team and you will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Hi adelcrowsmel,

If you private message us your email address and Electric Ireland account number, we will pass your query to the Rewards team and you will be updated ASAP.

Regards,
    Una
    Thanks Una, appreciate it, I will send a pm to you now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭adelcrowsmel

Una,

I just tried redeeming the voucher again and it worked for me, so you can ignore my pm and no need to pass it onto the Rewards team.

Thanks for the help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi again adelcrowsmel,

Perfect. Thanks a lot for letting us know - glad to read there is no longer an issue with redeeming the voucher.

Una

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KerryZ

Hi 

Im not sure im in the right page as im new here but I tried to use a voucher for a free icecream at supervalu and they said the code wasn't working. I just print it and went over the store, didn't use the voucher before. Is it possible to get a new code or would it be an issue with supervalu?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi KerryZ,

Thank you for getting in touch.

In order to look into this for you, we would require the following information:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth or email address used for Powering Rewards
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

If you have any other questions or queries, do let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KerryZ

Hi KerryZ,

Thank you for getting in touch.

In order to look into this for you, we would require the following information:
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth or email address used for Powering Rewards
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)

[*]

If you have any other questions or queries, do let us know.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________
    [*]
    Hi I just PM you.. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 572 ✭✭✭EI: Aoife

Hi KerryZ,

Thank you for getting back to us. One of the team will be in touch as soon as they can.

Thanks,
    Aoife

________

Advertisement