Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband

Options
  • 02-12-2014 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi, how long does it take from ordering broadband to getting it?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

tialong wrote: »
    Hi, how long does it take from ordering broadband to getting it?
    Hi tialong

If a phone line is already active on an existing eircom account it usually takes up to 5 working days however if a line needs to be installed this can take up to 10 working days and then a further 5 working days for the broadband.

If you would like to place an order please contact eircom sales on free phone 1800503303

Thanks

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tialong

Thanks
    I have a line, used to be with eircom, so five working days from ordering to having broadband?

Thanks
    I have a line, used to be with eircom, so five working days from ordering to having broadband?
    Five working days if the line is active and working yes,

If its not active (not able to make and receive calls) it could take up to 15 days.

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 6 tialong

Well I ordered broadband on 17th November was supposed to be live yesterday though why it should have taken that long is beyond me and none of the customer care team have been able to answer that and I am still without broadband! This has been blamed on Christmas?? And weather????? Still waiting for several return calls.....

Well I ordered broadband on 17th November was supposed to be live yesterday though why it should have taken that long is beyond me and none of the customer care team have been able to answer that and I am still without broadband! This has been blamed on Christmas?? And weather????? Still waiting for several return calls.....
    Sorry to hear this tialong

Feel free to PM me your order number & I'll look in to this for you

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement