Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Man Utd v Stoke K/O 19:45

12346»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,369 ✭✭✭UnitedIrishman

Just unload a dumper of gold at De Gea's gate tomorrow morning and get him to sign a new contract. That was outrageous. It's definitely not going to be boring watching United this season.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭edgecutter

Jesus my heart. Should have had that game killed off earlier, we were all over them like a rash.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭Crimson King

Hughes was a hero mine growing up,as a manager I don't care for him much tbh, whiney as fcuk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

RQ2013 wrote: »
    Fair play Young...

This

Young deserves credit for how he has adapted and made himself a valuable player in the squad this season so far.

• Moderators Posts: 12,386 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Falcaos first touch was just awful every time. Needs more minutes but we need these wins, not misfiring strikers.

Thought Smalling had a great game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

Why don't we make it easy for ourselves?

Think that ending took another year off my life

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,928 ✭✭✭dubmick

Great win. Will never mention LVG not being on the touchline again. I'm sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 119 ✭✭RQ2013

Hughes was a hero mine growing up,as a manager I don't care for him much tbh, whiney as fcuk

Yeah of all the ex players he definitely has no love for Utd

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Why don't we make it easy for ourselves?

Think that ending took another year off my life

not too different from when SAF was in charge so . .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,017 ✭✭✭Chagan

Last two minutes aside, comfortable enough win. Not as dominant as the weekend but satisfactory all the same. Young MOTM for me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,304 ✭✭✭madcabbage

Christ what a finial, my poor heart nearly gave up on me! Ashley Young actually had a good game for a change!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,500 ✭✭✭Your Airbag

dubmick wrote: »
    Great win. Will never mention LVG not being on the touchline again. I'm sorry.

Lol, don't be sorry dude. its a reasonable thing to want. I'd love to see him there more.

Its a personal preference, not neccesary to his success.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,889 ✭✭✭✭The Moldy Gowl

kryogen wrote: »
    This

Young deserves credit for how he has adapted and made himself a valuable player in the squad this season so far.

And valencia!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,586 ✭✭✭jaykay74

Bad day to try and quit the smokes !

Airplane-Glue.jpg

Advertisement