Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband in 18 Cluain Shee, Aikens Village, Stepaside

Options
  • 02-12-2014 2:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi there,
    I recently moved into 18 Cluain Shee, Aikens Village, Stepaside, Dublin 18 and I'm trying to set up broadband. Can you advise if Eircom offer broadband/efibre access in this area and if so, what do I have to do to set it up?

Thanking you,

Eddie

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there,
    I recently moved into 18 Cluain Shee, Aikens Village, Stepaside, Dublin 18 and I'm trying to set up broadband. Can you advise if Eircom offer broadband/efibre access in this area and if so, what do I have to do to set it up?

Thanking you,

Eddie
    Hi Eddie

Yes this address qualifies for efibre, you can order or find out more on prices and costs.

However I have also noticed the line is active already with another provider.
    Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Eddie Dillon

Hi there,

Thanking you,

Eddie
    Hi Eddie

Yes this address qualifies for efibre, you can order or find out more on prices and costs.

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al, we just moved in last night but I can only assume the previous residents have not yet cut off their service yet. I would be interested in signing up to Fibrepower. Could you confirm, if I move out before the end of the 18 month contract, can I transfer the contract to my new apartment?

Thank you for your help,

Eddie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi there,

Thanking you,

Eddie
    Hi Eddie

Thanks
    Al
    Thanks Al, we just moved in last night but I can only assume the previous residents have not yet cut off their service yet. I would be interested in signing up to Fibrepower. Could you confirm, if I move out before the end of the 18 month contract, can I transfer the contract to my new apartment?

Thank you for your help,

Eddie
    Hi Eddie

Yes, you can transfer your service to a new address at any time however upon the transfer of service a new 18 month contract begins.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement