Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Galaxy s4 ROM problems

• 02-12-2014 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭

So galaxy s4 with Google KitKat 4.2 ROM. Not the official one its a custom ROM with even less bloat ware. For the past 3 weeks, every 4 or so days. The phone just shuts off and won't boot back up. I have to go into twrp menu and factory restore for it to come back on.

I'm pretty sure my battery is blown as it is kind of rounded and not flat as it should be. Could the battery be the problem? Have a replacement battery on the way and if that doesn't sort the problem I'll just put the official Google rom on it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 204 ✭✭Meleftone

Had the same problem with my battery a few weeks ago, battery was bulging. I'm with 3 and this is a known issues from a bad batch of phones from around October last year I was told. Phone was sent away and a replacement battery was covered by 3. Prior to replacing the battery, the phone used to power off by itself and not act normally at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 723 ✭✭✭Luke92

Got my phone around September 2013. So yeah could be that!

Advertisement