Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grafton Barbers Beside Supervalue in Blanch

Options
  • 02-12-2014 3:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭

Just wondering where have the barbers gone??? It seems that in the last 3 months, all the barbers have been replaced and to be honest, some of the replacements are not that good.

The people that were there were excellent and I know a lot of people used to come especially to have their hair cut by one of the young guys.

Anyone know anything about this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭sandleman1979

They did move a good few months back from next to the post office to a bigger premises within the shopping precinct there. Have they closed from their new premises as well as I use them quite regularly!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,004 ✭✭✭Pat Dunne

They did move a good few months back from next to the post office to a bigger premises within the shopping precinct there. Have they closed from their new premises as well as I use them quite regularly!

I think the OP is speaking about the original staff moving on :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭Fuseman

Pat Dunne wrote: »
    I think the OP is speaking about the original staff moving on :)

Yes you're right Pat. It's the original staff that I'm wondering about.

Advertisement