Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options
  • 02-12-2014 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

East 17 singer Brian Harvey, Patsy Kensit, Calum Best and Katie Hopkins all rumoured so far

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

God, has Calum Best not done every show going already???

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

pooch90 wrote: »
    God, has Calum Best not done every show going already???

I did think he was already on CBB before

He's not even a celebrity, he did his circuit about 10 years ago, he hasn't been in the public eye in recent years and that's the way I like it. I remember he came to the nightclub in my tiny country town about 3 years ago, nobody cared!

He's not even a celebrity, he did his circuit about 10 years ago, he hasn't been in the public eye in recent years and that's the way I like it. I remember he came to the nightclub in my tiny country town about 3 years ago, nobody cared!

Anyone can be a celeb these days :p

True and if they are giving the big bucks to the likes of Katie Hopkins and whatever token American 'superstar' they rope in, the rest will be cheap Z listers as usual. We need a TOWIE/MIC/Geordie Shore member, XFactor reject, retired soap star, sportsperson, obscure Irish celeb and someone maybe political/journalist (prob just Katie) and the cast is assembled.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I did think he was already on CBB before

I thought Katie Hopkins had already been on it,for some reason.

When's this starting anyway?

No Katie wasn't on it yet.
    Think it's January start

True and if they are giving the big bucks to the likes of Katie Hopkins and whatever token American 'superstar' they rope in, the rest will be cheap Z listers as usual. We need a TOWIE/MIC/Geordie Shore member, XFactor reject, retired soap star, sportsperson, obscure Irish celeb and someone maybe political/journalist (prob just Katie) and the cast is assembled.

Baz and his mammy also been linked

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Baz and his mammy also been linked

Who's Baz?

(Sorry, I watch next to zero Irish television :o)

Who's Baz?

(Sorry, I watch next to zero Irish television :o)

Baz Ashmawy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bazil_Ashmawy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

It's also rumoured that this series will last five weeks, instead of the usual three and a half.

If this turns out to be true, then Jesus H Christ... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And whether or not this has something to do with C5's takeover by Viacom, or the fact that their contract with Endemol looks set to be renewed despite everything, I'm not sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Was this not on a couple of months ago? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Toom3y7

katie Hopkins, i actually couldn't bare to watch her

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Wow that rolled around fast. I would love and hate to see Hopkins in there, she'd be car crash tv for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Toom3y7

She would just sit there and cause trouble. People will love to hate her. :/

Was this not on a couple of months ago? :confused:

It's been nearly four years now since C5 picked up BB, and in that time they've always aired one celeb series in August/September and another the following January.

CBB8: 18 August '11 – 8 September '11
    CBB9: 5 January '12 – 27 January '12
    CBB10: 15 August '12 – 7 September '12
    CBB11: 3 January '13 – 25 January '13
    CBB12: 22 August '13 – 13 September '13
    CBB13: 3 January '14 – 29 January '14
    CBB14: 18 August '14 – 12 September '14

CBB15 will mean that C5 have aired more celeb series than C4... :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

eviltwin wrote: »
    I would love and hate to see Hopkins in there, she'd be car crash tv for sure.
    Toom3y7 wrote: »
    She would just sit there and cause trouble. People will love to hate her. :/

And she'd almost certainly win it - and the producers would more than likely be annoyed if she didn't... :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Michelle Visage. PLEASE!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

It's been nearly four years now since C5 picked up BB, and in that time they've always aired one celeb series in August/September and another the following January.

Cheers. I didn't realise they ran it twice a year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

If it does run for five weeks,that's a fierce commitment - every single night for 35 nights! - especially as C5 can't be recorded on Sky+. I think I'd be told in no uncertain terms by the OH where to go on that one! :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

MelanieC wrote: »
    I thought Katie Hopkins had already been on it,for some reason.

When's this starting anyway?

I thought so too, but she was on I'm a celebrity 2007...think she was harmless enough on it and didnt stir any trouble, she'll have to do a bit more on CBB to earn her price tag.

• Advertisement

New series apparantly starting on January 5th and will have a twisted fairytale theme.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,368 ✭✭✭allym

I thought so too, but she was on I'm a celebrity 2007...think she was harmless enough on it and didnt stir any trouble, she'll have to do a bit more on CBB to earn her price tag.

I have zero recollection of her on I'm a Celeb so she must not have done anything of note!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

Theme of this year will be "Twisted Fairytale"...and "You won’t not recognise anybody". We'll see about that!

Glad Emma's back again though, love her :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭bopper

Pretty sure Emma has plugged the "best line up ever" for every series since she started working on the show.

Most hilarious quote from the article has to be Rylan's though - "I was the most famous man in the country at that point". :-/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Is the Wealdstone Raider in this?

Gits_bone wrote: »
    Is the Wealdstone Raider in this?

He's only rumoured at this stage.

Here's his potential Christmas #1, for those who haven't heard it yet... :o:D;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

Big Sports Direct mug there, not paid to advertise at all. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭dice3344

He's adorable..!

• Advertisement

Rumours of Mel B's sister entering online today, obviously to cash in on the whole saga last week if its true.

Advertisement