Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Perez is the biggest idiot ever, etc etc, but Katie's constant taunting of him is horrible.

Where did Michelle laying into Alicia for constantly taking some guy come back come from? I'm guessing that was very edited, otherwise it just seemed to come from absolutely nowhere...?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Maire2009

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Perez is the biggest idiot ever, etc etc, but Katie's constant taunting of him is horrible.

I wonder would she have done it though if he'd not been carrying on with his antics? If he'd acting like a rational human and she did that, she'd look a proper bully, but as it is, it's like she's only giving back what he's giving out in the eyes of the public, if that makes sense?

Also, after Michelle's speech there I feel all empowered - she'd make a great GAA coach.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Crimsonforce

Hopefully Nadia walks. The UN has an opening is syria

Maire2009 wrote: »
    I wonder would she have done it though if he'd not been carrying on with his antics? If he'd acting like a rational human and she did that, she'd look a proper bully, but as it is, it's like she's only giving back what he's giving out in the eyes of the public, if that makes sense?

Also, after Michelle's speech there I feel all empowered - she'd make a great GAA coach.

Yep makes sense. And I agree - it likely doesn't look like such an issue to the public, but it is bullying, simple as, and two wrongs don't make a right.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Katies a wimp and provoking them. They were in the bedroom and she keeps probing at them!

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Where did Michelle laying into Alicia for constantly taking some guy come back come from? I'm guessing that was very edited, otherwise it just seemed to come from absolutely nowhere...?

It's an analogy I think. Like the way Perez is talking to her, then not talking to her, is like a boyfriend being with you and then leaving you and you keep taking him back .... I think :o

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Katie is vile. I have no respect for Perez, he is awful but Nadia has the right to be friendly to whoever she wants.

Saralee4 wrote: »
    Katies a wimp and provoking them. They were in the bedroom and she keeps probing at them!

Same as Perez trolled Alex.
    Nadia did say she had ear plugs in!

Maire2009 wrote: »
    It's an analogy I think. Like the way Perez is talking to her, then not talking to her, is like a boyfriend being with you and then leaving you and you keep taking him back .... I think :o

oh yeah totally, but still seemed very oTT and out of the blue. hmm :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Jeez who gave Katie Hopkins a high horse. She infuriates me. What an absolute hypocrite. Oh, it's ok for me to slag off half the nation but when it arrives on my own doorstep, hell hath no fury!

Same as Perez trolled Alex.
    Nadia did say she had ear plugs in!

yea exactly what ive been saying all along - Katie H is no different to Perez although IMO Perez probably has some kind of mental health problem. Katies just a beeatch!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Cheggers nominating people for being messy and all that's going on... Bless

yea exactly what ive been saying all along - Katie H is no different to Perez although IMO Perez probably has some kind of mental health problem. Katies just a beeatch!

The difference is Katie is reacting to Perez.if Perez didn't act that way,I don't think Katie would be like that.but she is giving him some of his own medicine.

eviltwin wrote: »
    Katie is vile. I have no respect for Perez, he is awful but Nadia has the right to be friendly to whoever she wants.

She just voted for Michelle for being friends with Katie Hopkins so Nadia's whinging is now invalid.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

What did Perez say at the end? My Internet shut down. I heard "good night Alexander..."?

What did Perez say at the end? My Internet shut down. I heard "good night Alexander..."?

He said goodnight Alexander but somebody told him off for saying it in, I think, an evil way... that it is his fault Alexander is gone, so just say goodnight in a normal voice.

Lol, still feel wound up from that cow, Katie. You'd think she did some kind of honourable job on the outside. You're not Mother Teresa. As Michelle said, she's a professional loudmouth at the end of the day.

The difference is Katie is reacting to Perez.if Perez didn't act that way,I don't think Katie would be like that.but she is giving him some of his own medicine.

Im pretty sure that Katie needs to have someone to look down on.

A nice person would not make constant attempts at goading him and provoking him. She is pushing him for a reaction and now its moved on to her doing it Nadia. She actually walks after Perez when hes walking way and comes into the bedroom when they are in bed not anywhere near her. She has done this several times. Why don't they just ignore Perez instead of reacting to him and how is she reacting to him when he was in bed?

She also enjoys doing this because it keeps her in with Michelle whom shes afraid of. She does Michelles dirty work for her. I remember someone was saying on BOTs about Michelle once storming out saying she was going to say something to Ken like she was going to tell him off but instead she wimped out and said something like 'you don't bother me, you bother them', shes done that a few times. She works behind the scenes but rarely gets in the conflicts herself. And she said nothing when her girls cami and chloe said that Alicia was not worth getting to know unless there was some motive.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Ya.
    Katie has been non stop about people talking to Perez but she talks to him more than anyone "you're vile", "you're a horrible human being" etc.
    SHUT UP!
    Take some of your own advice and leave him be..
    But she can't....cause then she wouldn't be in the mix of things.
    She's a fecking weapon!

• Advertisement

Im pretty sure that Katie needs to have someone to look down on.

A nice person would not make constant attempts at goading him and provoking him. She is pushing him for a reaction and now its moved on to her doing it Nadia. She actually walks after Perez when hes walking way and comes into the bedroom when they are in bed not anywhere near her. She has done this several times. Why don't they just ignore Perez instead of reacting to him and how is she reacting to him when he was in bed?

She also enjoys doing this because it keeps her in with Michelle whom shes afraid of. She does Michelles dirty work for her. I remember someone was saying on BOTs about Michelle once storming out saying she was going to say something to Ken like she was going to tell him off but instead she wimped out and said something like 'you don't bother me, you bother them', shes done that a few times. She works behind the scenes but rarely gets in the conflicts herself. And she said nothing when her girls cami and chloe said that Alicia was not worth getting to know unless there was some motive.

Michelle doesn't like confrontation, she prefers to try and speak it out with a person. She doesn't try to "tell people off" she tries to reason with them.

If anyone is guilty of that, it's Nadia. She is continually moaning about people behind their back and pretending to be nice, if she has a problem with people why doesn't she say it to them - cos she goes saying it to Perez Hilton and winding him up more and getting him to annoy people. The man obviously needs some help.

(P.S. I'm not freaking out defending Michelle or anything haha but she's the only one in the house I'd have much knowledge of, apart from Perez Hilton but that cretin is not worth the typing on the keyboard).

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

It's getting uncomfortable now watching most of the house round on a few.

Perez doesn't do himself any favours, but Katie taking a moral or ethical stance on anything is just laughable. Every problem she has with Perez is just a reflection of who SHE is. I can't get over where her sudden righteousness comes from, given the poison she spreads about others for a living.

A week or so before she went into the house, she was making jokes about a Scottish nurse who was seriously ill with Ebola. She finds shit like that humorous, yet complains about someone else finding Perez amusing. She's so utterly twisted and it's so frustrating seeing others falling for her act.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

it's getting to the stage where I will mute the tv when Hopkins comes on. I tend to look away from the screen when her mug is on show too. She makes my stomach turn and my skin crawl.

WTF was she spouting about Perez been behind all 3 getting kicked/leaving? I hope Nadia rips her to shreds. How have BB not reprimanded her after she threatened Perez relating to his water and a few other things? She's a disgrace of a human being.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I've always really liked Nadia, and still do, but I think she has been exceptionally foolish. She has taken it upon herself to be house mediator and peacekeeper and it has backfired terribly. I actually thought she looked ill from the stress of it all in the diary room. I was watching BBOTS and a colleague of hers said that she hasn't displayed her fun and feisty at all, instead being consumed by all the drama. Shame really.

I'd love to lock Katie H and Perez in a room together for 48 hours. They're equally as vile as each other.

I think the life has been sucked out of everyone in that house. It's not fun anymore or ever was really. I hate to say this but there are too many bitchy women in there. Big Brother needs to put in a few people who are genuinely entertaining, like that guy from Gogglebox in the last series.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

I think the life has been sucked out of everyone in that house. It's not fun anymore or ever was really. I hate to say this but there are too many bitchy women in there. Big Brother needs to put in a few people who are genuinely entertaining, like that guy from Gogglebox in the last series.

Which guy Carpe?

Sorry I meant George from Gogglebox. It's really hard to get a jist of anyone's true personalities in there as the crap takes over.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Sorry I meant George from Gogglebox. It's really hard to get a jist of anyone's true personalities in there as the crap takes over.

Oh yeah, he's not on it this year, the guy with his Mam and Dad, I think they were from Blackpool or somewhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

George got let go from it because of his participation in CBB

Advertisement