Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Well in fairness that absolute wagon (can't remember her name, famous for shagging rooney?!) won it last year so there is every chance Hopkins might. Doesn't say an awful lot for us if that is the type of people watching and voting for this show:pac:

Helen Wood. Yeah, that was a travesty of a result alright. Seems the nastier you are, the more chance you have of winning these days. BB used never be like that.

I'm astounded how many of the other HMs like her, given her views on them in the outside world - Katie Price is a particular disappointment. Nadia was bang on the money when she told them how different Katie H would be to them in the outside world, but they seem unable or unwilling to see it. Drives me crazy to see the villains triumph and I reckon she'll triumph this year.

Sadly, I reckon Nadia or Alicia will go tomorrow night - I would rather Calum went just to see their faces fall!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I'd say Nadia would love to get booted, but unless her family voted her out for her sanity, I would be gutted as it would be a clear indication that the public are on team C U Next Tuesday.

The Apprentice troll needs dealing with. You are spot on, Jordan is a huge letdown. Such a cop out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

I'd say Nadia would love to get booted, but unless her family voted her out for her sanity, I would be gutted as it would be a clear indication that the public are on team C U Next Tuesday.

The Apprentice troll needs dealing with. You are spot on, Jordan is a huge letdown. Such a cop out.

Jordan knows she isn't smart enough to take Katie Hopkins on. And despite this rep as a man eater who takes no prisoners, it seems Jordan is only mouthy or has attitude when the subject of her ire isn't under the same roof. No doubt she will launch a tirade against Katie Hopkins when shes out of the house.

These are fame hungry people remember, alot of their affection towards Katie is probably based on the fact they think she is being perceived well. In a ridiculous way she is a star in there, and the sheep will want the crumbs that fall from the table.

Perez is a complete idiot but he is a bit of a legend for winding her up, and the group in general who are not at all likeable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Poor Patsy, she seems really uncomfortable when there's any sort of confrontation. She's very likeable though.

At this point, I hope Perez stays. The house would be a lot duller without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭diddley

Poor Patsy, she seems really uncomfortable when there's any sort of confrontation. She's very likeable though.

+1 for this, She looked sooo uncomfortable in this ep, especially when Perez was having a 1 on 1 with her! Strange how fragile she seems and yet she's so successful. Regardless she seems very charming.

Surely I'm not the only one here liking Katie H? I think she's said some silly inflammatory things but I think this series has shown she doesn't really believe in some of the things she says, and she does have a heart. What I like most about her (outside the house) is that she's not afraid of saying things even when she knows it's not PC or going to be liked by the public. I often wonder how many other parents in England think like her RE: children's names. But then we'll never know because they'll never 'come out'. Imo, any discourse is good discourse so issues get raised and discussed. Just my 2 cents.

In the house I like her standing up to Perez; most of the others are taking the pacifist approach which isn't working, he's making them miserable anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

Nah I ain't fooled by Katie Hopkins. I think she's in a house with some weak characters who will go along with the ride and she knows how to keep them on side. She has said some downright nasty, hurtful things to people. Again, I'll refer back to what Nadia said.. Why attack someone's physicality and not their brain. She's the kind of 'friend' you'd have but would be constantly worried what she's saying about you behind your back.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

I hate Perez. He's constantly playing the victim and throwing around the bullying card. Calling Katie homophobic was disgusting, he is clearly trying to get her thrown out for any reason. I think I would like Nadia if Perez wasn't in there but I had to laugh when she said Katie H has had her head up Katie P's arse.

If anything, it's been Perez that's been licking up to her but Nadia chooses not to see that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

Yes I know but Michelle added a Q, what's the Q for?

It can mean queer or questioning, depending on who you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

I think Nadia will probably go this evening which should be interesting. She has stood in the way of Katie H going for Perez completely so it will be interesting to see if his weaker friends like Alicia switch allegiance when she goes and he finds himself totally alienated like Katie has set out to achieve.

God they're a vile bunch aren't they? The only ones I like are Michelle (although I hate that she's friends with Katie H), Patsy is just exceptionally endearing and gentle and I think Cheggers is a good egg and obviously Nadia for having some principles but the rest are awful.

LizT wrote: »
    I hate Perez. He's constantly playing the victim and throwing around the bullying card. Calling Katie homophobic was disgusting, he is clearly trying to get her thrown out for any reason. I think I would like Nadia if Perez wasn't in there but I had to laugh when she said Katie H has had her head up Katie P's arse.

If anything, it's been Perez that's been licking up to her but Nadia chooses not to see that.

In fairness I'd have said the opposite, it's Katie Price that has her head up Katie Hopkins backside.

Highlight shows can be deceiving but it looks like Hopkins has barely acknowledged Price at all, whereas Price has been gushing with compliments for Hopkins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

I think that's the case with all of em.
    All we're hearing is "Katie is actually lovely", "I missed judged Katie", "I was wrong about Katie" etc. Not once has she returned the complement. She hasn't once said she's prejudged or been wrong about anyone. This will probably make it easier for her to disassociate herself with them all when she's out. Which I predict she'll do. She will distance herself from any closeness with them.
    I don't like her but I'd at least have respect for her if she said she was wrong about someone, anyone, just once!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

What is Perez wearing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

It's funny how Cami Lee doesn't really hang around with Katie and Michelle. I like Katie P but change the record. She obviously went in there with an agenda, talk about every relationship you ever had. Stir up a bit of sympathy for herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Alesha kicked out tonight, was hoping Nadia would go as I think Perez would crumble without her there, and the support she offers him. Another week of the Perez show then..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

I love Katie Hopkins and want her to win tbh. I actually can't get my head around the fact that a human being like Perez Hilton actually exists in real life. He has the mental capacity of a 5 year old and will do absolutely ANYTHING in order to get attention! Nadia keeps going on about the "wall of hate" that Perez is met with any time he walks into a room but what she conveniently leaves out is that it's his fault that they all started to hate him in the first place! He's pathetic.
    He keeps going on about how he's being bullied by Katie Hopkins when he forged a career out of being needlessly nasty to other people and "outing" some of the closeted gay men of Hollywood. He's vile.

I find Katie to be very genuine. I love how nay compliment almost brings her to tears.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Sad to see Alicia go, but delighted Nadia and Perez stayed. I am surprised that Nadia and Calum got more votes than Perez though.

I'm sure he'll be up again this week (and every week) but hopefully horrid Katie won't get her way and the public keep him in until the final. Hoping either Kav or Cami Li go next.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

OMG totally agree re Cami Lee and Kav. They're both nasty drunks but in both instances it's not like the booze is responsible. They are both really nasty, vile people and the drink merely amplifies it in both of them!

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Yeah have to agree.. Kav or Cami next unless someone else walks out or removed.. Not the best year of CBB, at times was even uncomfortable to watch..
    I think Katie H is obsessed with Perez, with both at times acting like children..

Halo Kitty wrote: »
    Yeah have to agree.. Kav or Cami next unless someone else walks out or removed.. Not the best year of CBB, at times was even uncomfortable to watch..
    I think Katie H is obsessed with Perez, with both at times acting like children.. Acting factor..

Cami is particularly vile. Her boyfriend must be impressed watching her throw herself at Callum Best.

She thinks its a virtue to say whats on her mind even if its nasty bile she is spouting.

As someone pointed out earlier, its an interesting development in recent times for people to justify nasty remarks by saying "but thats my opinion")

Its a real sign of the viewership in the UK in fairness. Katie Hopkins has been as nasty as always but the narrative or happy ending the viewer seems to be willing to happy (i.e Katie becomes a nice lady beneath it all) really isn't the case. But they cheer for her anyway.

Callum f*cking Best gets cheered from the rooftops despite being as "on the fence" as Keith Chegwin.

Katie Price is most disappointing of all, shes a mere mouse in there. Her rep as someone who takes no sh*t, is a load of rubbish. People lapping up her stories of ex boyfriends is really cheap. They all admire her, but it was funny when Katie Hopkins prodded her tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

I drift off or do something else when Jordan is talking. Most of her stories sound like bad chick lit, and very fictional too.

Glad Alicia went. Good heart, but no loss. Hope Nadia sticks to her guns in there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Alice1 wrote: »
    I understand that the "Q" stand for queer.

I think it's more commonly recognised as standing for 'questioning'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

I drift off or do something else when Jordan is talking. Most of her stories sound like bad chick lit, and very fictional too.

Glad Alicia went. Good heart, but no loss. Hope Nadia sticks to her guns in there.

She's trying to sell more of her ghost written biographies! That's why she keeps talking about all the exes. She's quoting from her books :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

There are rumours that Katie Price's ex best friend that cheated with her husband could be going into the CBB house.

http://www.her.ie/entertainment/rumours-are-rife-somebody-else-is-heading-into-the-cbb-house/214897

^^^
    If that's true, it's disgusting. That's just torturing the poor woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Alicia came across really weirdly in her interviews with both Emma and Rylan last night; she gave one-line sentences in all her replies.

I think if Jane Pountney goes in, that is the epitome of cruel and NOT the type of entertainment the public should be gagging for.

Yeah Alicia came across as shell shocked tbh. Don't think she expected to go but she hadn't done enough for people to want to save her.

I was surprised when she said she thought Michelle was two faced for nominating her and not saying it to her, surely she knows they can't discuss nominations? She took everything so personally all the time.

Yeah alicia seems very sensitive, sweet girl. Think she was genuinely disappointed because, like she said the other day, she wanted to stay in as long as possible as she needed the money. I think she also gets a bit...distracted or disorientated with the audience and cameras etc.

Send in Alex Reid & his proctologist, sorry, current partner

Tasden wrote: »
    Yeah alicia seems very sensitive, sweet girl. Think she was genuinely disappointed because, like she said the other day, she wanted to stay in as long as possible as she needed the money. I think she also gets a bit...distracted or disorientated with the audience and cameras etc.

Don't they get a flat fee then? Whatever way it works is probably more for 3 weeks than most get in a year

• Advertisement

Don't they get a flat fee then? Whatever way it works is probably more for 3 weeks than most get in a year

I don't know how it works but she said she wanted to stay in cause she needed the money- after she found out she was nominated i think it was.

Advertisement