Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

deisemum wrote: »
    There are rumours that Katie Price's ex best friend that cheated with her husband could be going into the CBB house.

http://www.her.ie/entertainment/rumours-are-rife-somebody-else-is-heading-into-the-cbb-house/214897
    LizT wrote: »
    ^^^
    If that's true, it's disgusting. That's just torturing the poor woman.
    fussyonion wrote: »
    I think if Jane Pountney goes in, that is the epitome of cruel and NOT the type of entertainment the public should be gagging for.

It would also be scraping the dry, rotten earth underneath the barrel (since they've just about scraped the bottom of said barrel clean away by this stage). :rolleyes: :o

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Ah here, feck off Elvis, where's CBB?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

15 mins later tonight

"Alicia has learned a lot in here" been a busy couple of years for Alicia educationwise. That's shapes, A,B,Cs, all the CBB stuff...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

Don't be cruel ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Love Cami :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

"I am like Mother Earth. You can suck on my tit all you want and it won't go dry"

I laughed like a mofo :D

Perez is playing an absolute blinder of a game. Love him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 774 ✭✭✭CarpeDiem85

I love Perez too! I laughed at the Mother Earth bit too, hilarious. He really knows how to get on people's wick and all he's doing is being really really immature. All he does is dance around and act the eejit. The cheese up the nose thing was gross but it managed to really push Katie Hs buttons. God, she is such a bitchy cow. All she does is go around and interrogate everyone. At least Perez isn't bitchy per se.

I love Perez too! I laughed at the Mother Earth bit too, hilarious. He really knows how to get on people's wick and all he's doing is being really really immature. All he does is dance around and act the eejit. The cheese up the nose thing was gross but it managed to really push Katie Hs buttons. God, she is such a bitchy cow. All she does is go around and interrogate everyone. At least Perez isn't bitchy per se.

I know, her and Michelle are two miserable aul sows. I actually don't think Perez is any more immature than Katie at this stage. Following him around saying "Get Perez out" constantly, commenting on his penis size, making derogatory comments about his weight etc. doesn't scream maturity to me.

She's only going mad he's not allowing her control him in any way. Notice how hard she tries to provoke an argument and he never caves in. That must be killing her!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

"I am like Mother Earth. You can suck on my tit all you want and it won't go dry"

I laughed like a mofo :D

Perez is playing an absolute blinder of a game. Love him!

Best quote of the show so far. :D

• Advertisement

I really think Katie H is a sociopath.

She sat there going through the photos and picking out everyone's problems more like pin pointing their Achilles heel. She knows that Callum was worried about going so she used that as her chance to stir it with Katie P. Why does she think Katie P should have nominated her way? Katie P can nominate how she wants to. And you would think she would have been grateful that she saved her from nominations but I actually think she seen that as weakness instead.

And she was digging at Patsy too for I don't know what. Then she made that weird face when Cheggars was upset about Alicia. Shes really weird, I think shes pathological.

'I thought that Alicia would become some kind of underdog character because of her spats with me'. Because you consistently called her stupid?

She is a complete control freak. She hates anyone who doesn't conform with her or lower to her level.

Keiths task was so funny and tbh Perez wouldn't really bother me. His attention seeking doesn't really involve hurting anyone else. He kind of just makes a show of himself and thinks its funny but he's not deliberately hurtful. The only time I think he really did that was with alexander and that was wrong provoking him but other than that hes not really that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Is there anywhere I can watch last night's episode as I missed it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

fussyonion wrote: »
    Is there anywhere I can watch last night's episode as I missed it?

Youtube- the channel is just called big brother and they upload the episodes about an hour after they air :)

Perez is gone into a secret house to watch the other celebs apparently! Should be interesting :-s

Saralee4 wrote: »
    Perez is gone into a secret house to watch the other celebs apparently! Should be interesting :-s

Secret house? Has that not happened before? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

Secret house? Has that not happened before? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;)

I remember the time they did this in the normal Big Brother and security had to come racing in to stop them killing each other :eek: Given the hate for Perez around, what could possibly go wrong?! :pac:

fr336 wrote: »
    I remember the time they did this in the normal Big Brother and security had to come racing in to stop them killing each other :eek:

Ah, yes - Fight Night.

Just over ten years on, it's still amazing that no-one was seriously injured, and that only one HM got thrown out.

Oh it's all kicking off tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭youreadthat

Does Katie H have a diagnosed personality disorder? She acts so strangely for an adult, like she tries to do adult things but the parts of her brain that are needed are stuck in 13 year old mode.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

for some reason michelle looks about 20 years older tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Perez is wound up tonight. :D

Katie Price looks like a coal miner with that crap on her face

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Cami Li really is vile

"Of course me and Callum flirt, we're good looking people".

Best part is she no idea how vile she is.

Katie Price really is pointless in there aswell, no reaction to Hopkins slating her . She'll be all mouth of course about it once she's out.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Perez has legit lost his mind. He is crazy but Katie h is no better, she's still a bully she's just a more articulate one.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭Rfrip

It's just getting so boring now with all the fighting
    Like it actually gave me a headache tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 525 ✭✭✭Halo Kitty

Rfrip wrote: »
    It's just getting so boring now with all the fighting
    Like it actually gave me a headache tonight

Have to agree with you, every night I am hoping to see some fun and games.
    Maybe now that Perez is sent to the secret room the dynamics will change who will Katie H focus her attention on next..
    I think Nadia is too strong a personality for her to humiliate and bully.
    12 more days..

Everyone should leave except Cami Li, Perez and Katie H. Let them fight it out to the bitter end. Cami Li is so rough, so fed up of her ghetto and hood, all up in your grill rants.

I think I know now why BB sent Perez into the secret house - I'd say he was close to walking after that tweet they showed. It was a nasty thing to do, knowing he had never said such a thing and possibly turning his one real friend in the house against him. I thought it was extremely underhanded of them to do that.

I remember the survey channel 5 got viewers to fill out after last year's series, but it seems they took nothing on board at all. I hate seeing people being bullied for entertainment and tonight, BB was the biggest bully of all.

What did the tweet say? I missed that bit.

• Advertisement

Some loser tweeted that Perez said he had a massive gameplan to use Nadia, but he has never said anything like that in the house. It was shown to the house to stir shit and designed to turn Nadia turn against him.

As if the guy isn't being isolated enough. I thought it was a horrible thing to do.

Advertisement