Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

pooch90 wrote: »
    Rumours of Mel B's sister entering online today, obviously to cash in on the whole saga last week if its true.

Oh, plus Mel b husband rumour to go in. I can see this happening cause it will help ratings

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chloe Goodman (Cheryl Cole body double) latest name linked

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Rupaul has confirmed Michelle Visage is going into the house and also says Perez Hilton, Patsy Kensit, Kate Hopkins and Janet Jackson!!!! will be there. If it's true this year could be epic.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

eviltwin wrote: »
    Rupaul has confirmed Michelle Visage is going into the house and also says Perez Hilton, Patsy Kensit, Kate Hopkins and Janet Jackson!!!! will be there. If it's true this year could be epic.

Where? Nothing on Ru's twitter about it.

dmcg90 wrote: »
    Where? Nothing on Ru's twitter about it.

On the Drag Race FB page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

eviltwin wrote: »
    On the Drag Race FB page

Odd. Nothing on there either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

From looking through the sky planner it looks like cbb is being shown a day behind on MTV. Hard to tell if it's this year's or not. However,it's on earlier in the day so will be edited accordingly. But at lease it could be recorded.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

As another poster said, MTV will be airing the previous days episode at 2pm and 7pm, so at least that gives an option to record in Ireland.

Also, TV3 had a bid of €1 million to air the series in Ireland rejected by Endemol.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭mikeym

The Wealdstone Raider for Celebrity Big Brother :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭Funnyonion79

There's an app called Filmon that you can download to iphone/ipad/android and you can watch channel 5 live on that.

Great lineup this year!

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭texas star

Funnyonion thank you so much deadly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

There's an app called Filmon that you can download to iphone/ipad/android and you can watch channel 5 live on that.

Great lineup this year!

Yip I use for CBB as have UPC, plug in to tv, works a charm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Katie Hopkins is perfect for this as she has already been priceless so far with that she has said. Cant wait to see her passing judgement to others LoL

I wonder if we'll get to see the real Katie - nobody can be that controversial 24/7. Wonder what she's actually like on a day to day basis.

If she was on the Jungle- she would be voted to do every task

TMI patsy

Did anyone else think that the Big Brother voice that was just talking to Katie about the first three housemates, sounded like Keith from The Office (uk one)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I wonder if we'll get to see the real Katie - nobody can be that controversial 24/7. Wonder what she's actually like on a day to day basis.

She will probably nosh someone off just to get more
    Paper inches ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I avoided the rumours in the media about who was going in as I wanted to be surprised, and I have been so far.
    I think Katie's going to make a great housemate but of course the stupid public will no doubt vote her out first.
    Patsy seems alright, but isn't her face uber shiny?!

• Advertisement

I felt sorry for Alicia being booed. I saw a programme before about her going for all her surgery and she seems really fragile and insecure. She won me over in the end and she talked about her daughter Georgia all the time. I'd like her to do well - she could do with a confidence boost!

fussyonion wrote: »
    I avoided the rumours in the media about who was going in as I wanted to be surprised, and I have been so far.
    I think Katie's going to make a great housemate but of course the stupid public will no doubt vote her out first.
    Patsy seems alright, but isn't her face uber shiny?!

Patsy has had so much work done! Calum looks a bit frozen around the eyes as well....something looks different about his face. I met him before in town - he was actually really nice (shock horror!!)

Reasons not to let your kids go I to acting

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Is this American CBB?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Wonder will they play a recording of Katie bitching in front of the rest of them? Lol!

Katie will be locked up in a room with the 2 she picks

• Registered Users Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Ann22 wrote: »
    Wonder will they play a recording of Katie bitching in front of the rest of them? Lol!

Katie is grating on me already tbh, she's like a poor British version of Joan Rivers :(

I'd like to see Katie just being herself instead of on the offensive all the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The voice said 'I live amongst you' but I don't think any of them will cop that it's one of the group that decided on who was the least entertaining. I felt sorry for Alex. I think Chloe will get over it. :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ann22 wrote: »
    Yessss, now that I would like to see

Advertisement