Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Nadia and Keith are my faves; I've always liked them.
    I want to wipe half of Chloe's eyeshadow off-it looks ridiculous under her eyes.
    Kavana strikes me as a nobody with a big ego.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

So Katie Hopkins is taking part.

In other shocking news tonight: grass is green, the sky is blue, the world is round, fire is hot, cats meow, one plus one is two, and the Pope is Catholic.

kitty_bored_go_sleep_xlarge.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

We meet again Harvey :D

Katie Hopkins reminds me of a human version of the Daily Mail.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Frog Song

Is this American CBB?

Viacom bought Channel 5 so that could have something to do with all the Americans. In general I don't like Americans on these shows, I think this year's one will be very annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

A bit of a mixed bag. So far I'm liking Patsy, Nadia, Cheggers, Michelle. Jeremy might be okay when he settles down a bit. Alicia seems very quiet and sweet, I hope she comes out of her shell a bit. The same for Calum. The rest I can take or leave.

I'm glad that for once there is a good few older people in there, the last few years its been mostly under 30's and it gets a bit boring. The glamour girls are boring, Ken looks so out of place. Alexander might be good craic when things settle. Kavana and Perez just seem annoying and as for Katie, she'll be great tv if she lasts which I hope she does.

• Advertisement

Kavana has a really bad attitude from what I've seen of him before and going on lastnight he's going to be a pain in the arse.

Calum seems nice anytime I've seen him on any other shows, glad the crowd didn't automatically boo him too.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

Irish viewers will be able to record and view CBB on MTVHD if you have a HD pack with your provider, or if you don't have HD it is still on MTV+1.

Irish viewers will be able to record and view CBB on MTVHD if you have a HD pack with your provider, or if you don't have HD it is still on MTV+1.

You mean people who have UPC? Cos for us who have Sky we get Channel 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

^ Yes but you can't record Ch5 on Sky, you can record MTV+1 though. Hope it isn't one of those shows "unavailable in your region".

Tempted to give this whole show a miss due to my absolute contempt for that troll woman from the apprentice, but will probably tune in if I can record it and cos I love crap tv:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

I missed this last night so am trying to get the gist of things from this thread! Who seems nice so far? Altho I suppose it's hard to tell anything from the first episode. I must admit I had higher hopes for the list of housemates as it was rumoured to be the most celeb-filled series yet but they seem to be the usual gaggle of z-listers! Plus I read that some of them would be "connected" & that would cause some tension - who is this???!!! Is there a former couple in there or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭apieceofcake

I think Patsy and Nadia and Calum seem nice so far. Feel a bit sorry for Alexander O'Neal, he looks a bit lost. You're right though it is hard to tell from a first episode alone what people are like.

The former couple might be Calum and Alicia Douvall?

MelanieC wrote: »
    I missed this last night so am trying to get the gist of things from this thread! Who seems nice so far? Altho I suppose it's hard to tell anything from the first episode. I must admit I had higher hopes for the list of housemates as it was rumoured to be the most celeb-filled series yet but they seem to be the usual gaggle of z-listers! Plus I read that some of them would be "connected" & that would cause some tension - who is this???!!! Is there a former couple in there or something?

I actually think it's one of the strongest line-ups in years, with people we've actually heard of.

The people who may have been connected was Alicia Douvall and Calum Best as they reportedly dated but apparently that's not true.

Nadia and Keith Chegwin seem nice so far but remember we have only seen launch night.
    Katie Hopkins is going to make a good housemate, whether you like or hate her, but I don't think she'll last long.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

Just having a look at the MTV showing of it and it is edited an awful lot, I thought they would do a few bleeps for swear words etc but they've cut big chunks out altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Midnight Sundance

I absolutely detest that Katie one BUT I hope they keep her in cos I reckon she thinks she be out within a week with her big fat pay cheque. Leave her in as long as possible and make her earn her money!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Alice1

Katie is a pain but Perez is gonna be worse. Doesn't let anyone else speak.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Alice1 wrote: »
    Katie is a pain but Perez is gonna be worse. Doesn't let anyone else speak.

Perez might be good for a bit of Hollywood gossip tho? ;-)

Had to laugh when Ken (Reg Hallsworth) was quizzing Perez as to how he became a father. Oh, so did you actually do it with a lady?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Callum is sharper than people give him credit for. He's got BB and Katie sussed right out! I quite like him.

I actually enjoyed Perez calling Katie out, calling her a troll etc., as that's exactly what she is. She's not being paid close to half a million by the producers for nothing. She makes a living from that fake pantomime villain persona she puts on and they'll want to utilize that to it's full potential to rake in the viewers. She's an awful actress, though. The hammy boo hiss tripe she comes out with is just cringeworthy to watch.

So far, I'd have to say Michelle, Callum and Cheggers are coming across the best. Not too fond of Jeremy (trying way too hard - Perez made quite an insightful comment about his mental state in the dr tonight) or Alexander so far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

Jesus Alex singing was woeful, he sounded like Sylvester from the looney tunes. I'd say that baywatch guy is going to freak out in there.

Baywatch guy is nuts! And not in a good way. Perez needs to tone it down a bit...though he's good for the gossip. Chloe is a typical wannabe, hopefully she'll be gone first. Ken is a bit weird...

Cheggers and Calum come across well. Katie is playing the actress as suspected she would, it's getting boring now.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,038 ✭✭✭Go Harvey Go

Interestingly enough, Cheggers is the early favourite...

Paddy Power: Cheggers 3/1, KH 7/2, Nadia 9/2, Calum 8/1, Michelle 8/1, Bar 12/1
    Ladbrokes: Cheggers 11/4, KH 4/1, Nadia 9/2, Calum 9/1, Michelle 9/1, Bar 14/1
    William Hill: Cheggers 3/1, KH 4/1, Nadia 9/2, Calum 8/1, Michelle 8/1, Bar 12/1
    Coral: Cheggers 5/2, KH 4/1, Nadia 4/1, Calum 9/1, Michelle 10/1, Bar 12/1

Don't know who KH is? I'll give you a clue - it's someone who'll be celebrating their 40th birthday around the time this series ends. :o:D;)

I feel sorry for Alexander, meanwhile - he bought out some great songs in the late '80s and early '90s, particularly "Criticize".

We had a power cut during the live nominations.:mad: Anyone know who nominated who?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s150/celebrity-big-brother/news/a620660/jeremy-jackson-removed-from-celebrity-big-brother-house.html#~p0ZOVMNslnK41W

Jeremy Jackson removed from the house after explosive drama and they pushed it back a hour as well tonight to 10PM

Dosint shock me at all that he has been removed as he was drinking none stop since we got in and you can tell if could snap any time at someone

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭WeHaveToGoBack

We had a power cut during the live nominations.:mad: Anyone know who nominated who?

Basically everyone nominated Ken using the crap excuse that he said he wanted to go home. Not sure on the specifics of each nomination other than that, sorry.

Basically everyone nominated Ken using the crap excuse that he said he wanted to go home. Not sure on the specifics of each nomination other than that, sorry.
    Oh right. Thanks very much

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

You can watch CBB episodes on youtube - It's the only way I have of watching them. Watched the live nominations on it myself last night :)

So Jeremy's gone - apparantly it's going to be an 'explosive' episode tonight. From Marcus Bentley's twitter:
    "Haven't even started to record for tonight's show because of dramatic events."

He then added: "Tonight's show is one of those show that you will not want to miss. It's on at ten."

Something must have kicked off after live nominations. His nomination for Patsy was a little bizarre. The guy obviously had issues as Perez and Michelle have both touched upon it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Going to be good tonight

Has ken become reg or was regular always ken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Your man Jeremy pulled one of the girls robes down and grabbed her boob my god he needs a box in the head for that !!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

The whole reason they book these people is because they are unstable/controversial, without it there would be no show. He shouldn't have done that, but BB is as much responsible for their actions, if they were that bothered by it just cut it out show no one and get rid of them, instead of leaking tje details beforehand so more people will watch.

They are treating him now like a teenager that had his 1st puke after a flagon of cider, isn't he an alcoholic just started drinking again, this train crash is not enjoyable

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jesus Perez is a big drama queen.

Advertisement