Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2015

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I thought TV3 were bad for ads. Third set of ads in 40 mins. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭sonofenoch

Pfft women and alcohol....usually and almost never a good mix

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

sonofenoch wrote: »

Sorry what?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Oh yeah it's all the woman's fault. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

He doesn't even see that bothered

• Advertisement

This series is already feeling more uncomfortable than any way entertaining for me. I imagine Ken will be kicked out by BB soon enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

Head cases the lot

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Perez has an awfully thin skin for someone that writes nasty shit about others for a living

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Ken the stuff he is coming out with holy crap its bad.

Its not even funny its just shocking tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Chloe TOTALLY overracted!
    Yes, Jeremy was wrong for what he did but she's overracting because she knows she'll get more air-time and that irritates the hell out of me.

Ken should have been thrown out; he's a disgusting pig.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

So if someone pulled on your robe and copped a feel of your boob after you were trying to help them, you'd be ok with that? I wouldn't, but I wouldn't have reacted the way she did. I've have boxed the head off him and probably got myself thrown out.

Ken should be well gone but they don't want to refund the money people have already spent since he's up for eviction. All sorts of messed up.

shinny wrote: »
    So if someone pulled on your robe and copped a feel of your boob after you were trying to help them, you'd be ok with that? I wouldn't, but I wouldn't have reacted the way she did. I've have boxed the head off him and probably got myself thrown out.

Ken should be well gone but they don't want to refund the money people have already spent since he's up for eviction. All sorts of messed up.

That is exactly how I would have reacted, but Chloe came out of the bathroom and turned on the waterworks for attention.
    I reckon, in reality, she'd have given him a dig, but she thinks attention is more lucrative.

fussyonion wrote: »
    That is exactly how I would have reacted, but Chloe came out of the bathroom and turned on the waterworks for attention.
    I reckon, in reality, she'd have given him a dig, but she thinks attention is more lucrative.

And that's her perogative, it's not a potential crime.

fr336 wrote: »
    And that's her perogative, it's not a potential crime.

She'll regret it. The public aren't going to warm to an attention-seeking drama queen!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

She did what most women in that situation would have done, got the hell out of the bathroom. And of course she was upset. Someone opening your top like that is upsetting.

She'll regret it. The public aren't going to warm to an attention-seeking drama queen!

Maybe not giving her the benefit of the doubt in such a situation says more about the great public than her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

fr336 wrote: »
    Maybe not giving her the benefit of the doubt in such a situation says more about the great public than her.

I don't think there's any doubt. He changed his story at least 3 times and admitted it.

Totally out of order on his side. There is clearly something not right about him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭shinny

I think it depends on a someones personality/temperament as to how they would react in that situation. Actually, I think her reaction is probably how most women would react. I'm hot headed, that's why I'd react the way I mentioned above.

I believe it was genuine, to be honest. It wasn't hesitant, she seemed immediately upset by it and said as much to him in the bathroom. I think then the shock of it just kicked in and she cried. Pretty standard reaction.

Let's face it, who the fook would be coming onto someone puking down the toilet bowl anyway? Jeremy should never have been in there in the first place. BB at fault for letting him into this series.

Philip Schofield tweeted this and I totally agree:

Phillip Schofield ‏@Schofe 15m15 minutes ago
    Jeremy is a damaged guy, not sure he should ever have been in the #CBB house in the first place. Best for everyone that he has left

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What a great episode! Ken is either trying to get himself evicted quickly for a handy earner or is trying to come across as a Reg Holdsworth/Benny Hill lovable rogue.. The latter isn't working!

Chloe I think is milking it a wee bit. It was understandably an upsetting occurrence and im sure she was genuinely upset but I think I'd be stunned for a while before tears would flow and I thought she was overdoing it a bit in the diary room. like someone acting as a child would in a pantomime. I dunno. maybe I'm doing her an injustice. All the same he was out of order.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

What are you on about? Chloe wasn't drunk, Jeremy was. Chloe didn't put her hands inside Jeremy's underwear and grope him, he pulled open her robe and groped her. What has women and alcohol got to do with it? Are you implying she was to blame for Jeremy's actions?

Pffft. Anyway, I reckon Chloe was in shock is all. If someone did that to me, I'd be shocked and upset too. Not sure though why Jeremy was sent packing, but Ken got off with just a warning - not only did he racially insult Alexander (even Katie looked shocked by that one), he was going around calling women sluts and asking them to violently fcuk other guys in the house. He's an absolute cretin.

I like devisive characters as much as the next viewer, but Ken isn't even entertaining, he's just creepy. He must be a dead cert to go on Tuesday, if he's not kicked out before that. Then again, Helen Wood won the last series, so maybe the public will want to keep him in. Is it vote to evict or vote to save this week?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I wouldn't judge or blame chloe for reacting the way she did even if i did find her reaction in the diary room a little contrived with the whole page 3 stuff. But maybe she did just feel she had to justify herself i dunno, and none of us can say how we'd react in that situation.

Cami li's reaction was the most irritating of the lot imo. I can't stand her, and the whole grabbing onto chloe and trying to round up all the housemates and stir the pot basically when that was the last thing chloe needed. She was told to stop and be quiet twice by nadia and i think she even said at one point to nadia "i just care", it was nothing to do with caring about chloe, she was just getting caught up in the drama of it all.

As was perez with his "i don't feel safe". He's very false and half the stuff he says I'm rolling my eyes because he has said some of the most hurtful stuff about people with no remorse.

Ken is just a vile man. And I'm disappointed he wasn't told to leave as well after his language towards Alexander and then again getting aggressive towards perez, and just general inappropriate comments towards the girls. Don't understand what his game plan is if he does have one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Saralee4

I think it's awful that anyone would put any blame on choe for this or say she was being too dramatic.

At what point did jeremy think in his head that she was coming onto him when he was getting sick in toilet?

It reminds of the scene in the movie Dusk Til Dawn where Quentin Tarantenos character keeps hearing this girl saying things to him but it's all in his head.

anyway why is everyone focused on how cloe should act when clearly it's jeremy s actions that were out of order and weird.

He has weird thoughts like when nominating patsy he said she was 'autoimmune', does she have a disease or something? And that whole thing about only feeling alive between getting sick and not. The guy needs help.

Also I watched that ex on the beach thing chloe was in and she seems to like to come across as tough and able to take on anything so I don't think her reaction was fake at all. I think she felt very vulnerable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Why to people feel the need to crowd the bathroom when someone is vomiting anyway. Seriously let them get on with it. They're not children.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Wow, this series escalated quickly!!!:eek:

Calum seems the most "normal" guy in there. Bunch of lunatics.

Perez the drama queen was actually pretty spot on about Jeremy not being fit for the house. Good shout.

As for the incident, hard to say exactly, but Jeremy was clear and eloquent in his description of the moment and what went on in his head. To be honest I'd be kind of sympathetic to him. Yes, I would also be sympathetic to Chloe, but I think she will get over this far quicker than Jeremy.

To put it this way, she was in there, from a positive point of view, to help a guy who was getting sick. From a negative point of view she was trying to be in the centre of things. She had nothing on under her robe, sounds like she leaned over him, he caught an eyeful, and gently opened it fully to get a clearer look. We're talkin a drunk horny guy here. I am not saying he is right in what he did, I just think 99% of guys would probably have done similar in the situation if it was indeed like he explained.

Her reaction was pretty extreme. Hope he is OK, cos as a fragile guy on the edge, being vilified as a "sex pest" is the last thing he needs.

As for the incident, hard to say exactly, but Jeremy was clear and eloquent in his description of the moment and what went on in his head. To be honest I'd be kind of sympathetic to him. Yes, I would also be sympathetic to Chloe, but I think she will get over this far quicker than Jeremy.

To put it this way, she was in there, from a positive point of view, to help a guy who was getting sick. From a negative point of view she was trying to be in the centre of things. She had nothing on under her robe, sounds like she leaned over him, he caught an eyeful, and gently opened it fully to get a clearer look. We're talkin a drunk horny guy here. I am not saying he is right in what he did, I just think 99% of guys would probably have done similar in the situation if it was indeed like he explained.

Her reaction was pretty extreme. Hope he is OK, cos as a fragile guy on the edge, being vilified as a "sex pest" is the last thing he needs.

You honestly think 99% of guys would open a woman's clothing without her permission to help themselves to an eyeful of her breasts while she was helping them whilst they were being sick? 99% of men wouldn't be able to control themselves from doing that?

I don't think you're giving men very much credit there, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,845 ✭✭✭✭somesoldiers

I for one would certainly have an eyeful but that would be it!

I for one would certainly have an eyeful but that would be it!

Copping an eyeful is one thing, that's kinda standard for both genders, but actually removing or attempting to remove a person's clothing to cop an eyeful is something else entirely. I certainly don't think 99% of men would go there at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,380 ✭✭✭pooch90

I'm not getting where the claims that he groped her came from,AFAIK neither of them said that he touched her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭stiffler123

I think a stern warning would have sufficed tbh. Ken should have been booted out before Jeremy.

Also, it's great that no twats from TOWIE or Made in Chelsea are in the house this year.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

Chloe said he took my boob out when she first came out.

Advertisement